LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah but now no one's left to buy them when AHFoD drops :P

I guess Adele's dominance earlier on is actually a good thing. She's so good that it might not matter if theyd had delayed it or not :P

Wow...I did the leak and I'm in utter shock at how much I dislike this album. It's not only bad by Coldplay standards' date=' but in general. I'm all for changing sound, but you typically want that new sound to be progress in some form or fashion. This album is so unoriginal, overproduced, and just..awful. There are enough Maroon 5s out there. I'll say AHFOD (track) and Amazing Day are solid. But I don't really see me listening to this album in the future. I blame Stargate...and Chris.[/quote']

Unoriginal? Sorry, but you're technically wrong. This album factually has a ton of experimentation in it. So it isn't unoriginal by any means. This sounds lke a combination of all the Coldplay albums while providing something completely new out of it. They've changed again. I'm fine if you don't like it but it's a fact that this is a very original album.

Ooh I may or may not have run into you on the youtubes! Exciting! I might have to re Google and watch some of your videos :)

I tihnk I sawa one of @coldplaykb's videos too! :D

Although I don't remember for sure. I'll check the YouTube channel out to make sure. :D

That pic on the back reminds me of the back of the Parachutes album

2-9eea196647.jpg

Uh-oh feeling sentimental :bigcry:

This is exactly what I thought of when I first saw it! I couldn't help but thinking about how Chris said AHFOD was the end of an era. Maybe this picture represents that? I don't think it's pure coincidence they chose a very similar picture to the one they used on Parachutes booklet. But who knows. :thinking:

Guest howyousawtheworld
28d66960e1aaa184dfe4f03b203e832e.jpg

797a64f3955e05f80fd21b1bd0f00188.jpg

#nostalgic

The Beatles remade the image from their first album Please Please Me for what would turn out to be heir last album 'Get Back'. They scrapped the sessions and went back into the studio for one last hurrah to record Abbey Road.

What became of 'Get Back' was salvaged and released as 'Let It Be' in 1970 which did prove to be their final album release.

I just heard Hymn for the Weekend- a song I expected to hate from all that i read on here.

You know what? I f-ing loved it!

Game-changer. Like Dylan at Newport.

Get over it old-players.

Rave on.

I love this comparison and I love you.

Guys, a question. I pre ordered the album from Coldplay.com.

Since I'm from Chile, I'm probably going to get the album by the end of the month. Will I get an MP3 version to download this friday? :what:

I mean, official download in MP3 or FLAC from coldplay.com of course :what:

Holy shit I was listening thru the album again with headphones at a very high volume and I hit color spectrum... the first beyonce echos scared the shit out of me ngl (it's nighttime so i guess like it being dark made it a bit more jumpier haha) like i thought someone had popped out into my room or something ahhh

Holy shit I was listening thru the album again with headphones at a very high volume and I hit color spectrum... the first beyonce echos scared the shit out of me ngl (it's nighttime so i guess like it being dark made it a bit more jumpier haha) like i thought someone had popped out into my room or something ahhh

This proves that WNWxy5H.jpg in fact does have whispers of other songs in the album in it. I really like that idea to be honest. It gives WNWxy5H.jpg a reason to be in the album. In fact, I'd call WNWxy5H.jpg one of the most vital tracks in the album because of that. I'm just saying that for any of you that think that WNWxy5H.jpg is pointless.

This proves that WNWxy5H.jpg in fact does have whispers of other songs in the album in it. I really like that idea to be honest. It gives WNWxy5H.jpg a reason to be in the album. In fact, I'd call WNWxy5H.jpg one of the most vital tracks in the album because of that. I'm just saying that for any of you that think that WNWxy5H.jpg is pointless.

I think I have figured out a reason (other than Beyoncé) why HFTW, even though it's supposedly gonna be the big song off the album, does not strike me the same way the other big songs do.....This one just feels so heavy. When listening to it, I feel like I'm carrying around extra weight. All the other big hits: Yellow, Clocks, The Scientist, Fix You, Paradise, and even VLV and ASFOS had a light and airy feel to them like you were floating away while listening to them. This one just doesn't give me that feeling.