✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Holy shit I was listening thru the album again with headphones at a very high volume and I hit color spectrum... the first beyonce echos scared the shit out of me ngl (it's nighttime so i guess like it being dark made it a bit more jumpier haha) like i thought someone had popped out into my room or something ahhh

This proves that WNWxy5H.jpg in fact does have whispers of other songs in the album in it. I really like that idea to be honest. It gives WNWxy5H.jpg a reason to be in the album. In fact, I'd call WNWxy5H.jpg one of the most vital tracks in the album because of that. I'm just saying that for any of you that think that WNWxy5H.jpg is pointless.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I have figured out a reason (other than Beyoncé) why HFTW, even though it's supposedly gonna be the big song off the album, does not strike me the same way the other big songs do.....This one just feels so heavy. When listening to it, I feel like I'm carrying around extra weight. All the other big hits: Yellow, Clocks, The Scientist, Fix You, Paradise, and even VLV and ASFOS had a light and airy feel to them like you were floating away while listening to them. This one just doesn't give me that feeling.

Listened to this in full while driving today and I gotta say, this is a damn great pop album.

Gone are the days of Oldplay, for sure. That said, this is the best pop effort from them yet and is a great record.

Hope that holds up for me over time.

What brought the site down a little while ago? Certainly it wasn't HFTW? Hmm, I hope it holds up on release day and the day of the album release party stream.

Wow a seven-post for cp3176, and my first ever double post!!!

I didn't even know a seven-post is possible... damn, cp3176 is trying very hard to catch up to all of my double posts. :D

What brought the site down a little while ago? Certainly it wasn't HFTW? Hmm, I hope it holds up on release day and the day of the album release party stream.

we are experiencing some server issues right now. there is scheduled maintenance. check this for more info.

Arriving a bit late to the party. If somebody could pm this oldplayer sole love I'd be grateful.

If you want the entire album, Unfortunately, one of the moderators has banned it under penalty of no Ice Cream Or Cake (He actually used that statement). Buuuuuut, I can PM you (Tomorrow) the studio version of Up&Up with added piano isolated from the Tidal concert (And no, the original studio does not have the dominant piano. Sad really).

Can't resist downloaded first two tracks.

Well, it's great so far. My girlfriend who told me Paradise would be a huge hit tell me the same about Bird.

Brilliant two open tracks. Melodies immediately stuck in your head.

Can't wait for proper release to hear it on my Dali Zensor 5 speakers.

Something about maintainance? But for some reason the app isn't working which is making me slightly upset aha

I think it's because they've been busy changing the design of the forum?

btw the new design looks nice & refreshing!

just...I miss the old smilies icon set:(

It's already Dec 3 here in Hong Kong

which means there's only 1 day left til the release of the new album!

It's FINALLY here!

Thank you all of you, and this forum - of course, for spending the year with me waiting for the new album! We've been through a lot of things!

(I know it says I joined this forum on Mar 30, 2015 ,but trust me! I've been following this forum for a long time, it was just not until I saw Phil asked for tour suggestion(Mar 29) that I decide to sign up as a member :p:D)