✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For all those who didn't share the leak with me - thank you!

It was a long wait this week-

But tomorrow feels like Christmas!

You know I caved in and looked for the leak back when it was leaked, but the Universe thought it best to keep it from me so I never found it and I never asked for it hehe Which resulted in my uncovering new tracks a bit at the time, like Army of One and Fun today. So yeah no leak is the way to go! So much more enjoyable and like you say, tomorrow its Christmas! hehe

So what do we all think of the album ? Going to be completely honest but I have found the lyrics unbelievably cringeworthy. I'm very disappointed. Love the title track though, it's brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love the lyrics, my favourite from Coldplay yet to be honest. Guess it all comes down to how relatable they are to each person? I cant wait for tomorrow to listen to the full magnus opus :D

I'm still waking up at midnight anyways! I'll just listen to some more Coldplay to keep me awake haha ;)

Might be a long night... :P

I suppose it helps that I've lived through a few of their album releases - still excited ++, but not crazy enough to stay up all night... they'll still be there the next day and my mood and functioning is more important :D

Might be a long night... :p

I suppose it helps that I've lived through a few of their album releases - still excited ++, but not crazy enough to stay up all night... they'll still be there the next day and my mood and functioning is more important :D

You know what? I think this is wisdom that comes with the years haha I used to stay up to catch midnight premiere of stuff like music and movies, until I found out I am not really enjoying it cuz I am too sleepy so whats the point? hehe So I guess I learnt my lesson as well, as you did :)

You know what? I think this is wisdom that comes with the years haha I used to stay up to catch midnight premiere of stuff like music and movies, until I found out I am not really enjoying it cuz I am too sleepy so whats the point? hehe So I guess I learnt my lesson as well, as you did :)

That is exactly right... Much rather have a good night's sleep and wake up refreshed and enjoy it first up with a happy vibe the next day :)

• Like 1