✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

damn that is old school. I don't even think there is an HMV near me. Iunno where to get my copy this Fri...think just a Walmart will do?

Aha Walmart is a fun time too. This makes me sound so young but my parents used to get their CDs at 'Sam the Record Man' a store downtown- just reminded me of that aha

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aha Walmart is a fun time too. This makes me sound so young but my parents used to get their CDs at 'Sam the Record Man' a store downtown- just reminded me of that aha

Oh sam the record man. I'm a bit far from DT for that

damn that is old school. I don't even think there is an HMV near me. Iunno where to get my copy this Fri...think just a Walmart will do?

I'm thinking about going there at midnight Thursday night / Friday morning and seeing if they are out on the shelves yet. If not maybe they will get one out of the back for me...

I'm heading to Walmart after class!

I've preordered from iTunes but I gotta have that physical copy man

I have Apple Music so I'm afraid I'm not going to contribute to albums sales as much as possible:(

But I might get it on vinyl, I just got a player as an 'early' Christmas present

dont let the post above you fool you. some of us may rank X&Y low, but thats only because some album has to be last. It doesnt mean we dont like it, just less than others.

Actually, I think most of us rank it high. That post doesnt represent the general consensus of the forum

That's the way it is with Coldplay songs as well. In my opinion Major Minus is my least favorite Coldplay Song but it actually ain't all that bad, it's a really good rock track and it gets better as it goes on but something has to be last :p Same with me and Ghost Stories.

Those songs are all amazing!! And of course opinions can vary but to me, X&Y simply doesn't flow as an album AS well as the others! This doesn't mean I really dislike the album, it just isn't as good

In my opinon X&Y does flow well but it doesn't flow as well as the other Coldplay albums. For example What If (very great song) shouldn't really be at the beginning, I think it should be later in this album.

I've had AHFOD, Fun, Everglow and Army Of One stuck in my head for days now [emoji7]

Enviado do meu A3-A10 através de Tapatalk

Interestingly enough, recently I haven't been getting any AHFOD song getting stuck in my head. But that's probably because I'm not listening to it very much and doing the "7 albums 7 days" thing. (For anyone intereested I am listening to U.F.O off MX while writing this. Such a gorgeous and calm track. :)) But I'm going off track lol. That's probably why :p

TWO MORE DAYS. This is the least excited I've ever been for a Coldplay album. I blame those snippets. I just don't see myself liking this album, it's gonna be MX part 2.

Seriously.

People are talking about X&Y hate.

I may as well ask why people hate MX.

I preordered on iTunes as well as pre-ordering a physical copy in the mail because there is no guarantee I'll get it tomorrow. And at least I'll be able to play the album tomorrow on the way to work! I usually use Spotify for everything but I doubt they will have the album on there for a few months.

Guest diogo_sg

I didn't recieve any email confirming the shipping. Is everything alright? I pre ordered the album from the official store. Where did you guys pre order yours?

So I have been constantly checking but haven't been able to respond on anything in ages, so firstly

Love the new forum look! Thankyou and Conratulations to everyone who helped put it together, fine looking site! :D

And also I am super pumped for the album release! I can't wait to listen to it and discuss it all on here with you guys! :D

So I guess this is it. The night before Coldplay release their 7th album. I can't express my happiness that it's only 3 hours away as I'm in Australia and our clocks are so far forward compared to others. I'm lying on my bed right now listening to Parachutes, an album which I never really liked when I first started listening to Coldplay a long time ago. I would say I'm much more rock orientated therefore I absolutely love AROBTTH. However, I've come to the realisation that they will never come close to the quality of their early stuff, it's simply that good. Not being negative about their current work which is highly thoughtful and creative, I just don't think its their best work. In saying that, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm not buzzing for the release. I honestly can't wait to hear what they've been up to. it will be extremely intriguing to hear the work they've done since GS because it's such a dramatic turnaround. The band was the first artist/group I grew attached to and they mean a huge deal to me, so I can't wait for the release like most of the people on this forum. Personally I'm keen for the title track, as well as the Noel Gallagher track, they will probably be some of the gems on the album.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I didn't recieve any email confirming the shipping. Is everything alright? I pre ordered the album from the official store. Where did you guys pre order yours?

I pre ordered from the official store too! Maybe today you'll get the email :)

I preordered from the official store (gotta have those stickers!!)

I've just woken up. Good old Canada is a little bit behind the rest of the world in timing, oh well... Today I listen to GS!!

Me too! And I'll be wearing my GS pin!