✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplays sexiest song?

ladypro615

I havent even analyzed the lyrics, but the music+Chris vocals are so sexy. I cant recall a CP song being as sexy as "All Your Friends". Any others? I think the beginning of X&Y is pretty hot. I like this kind of sound from Coldplay. I think Coldplay should experiment with going a little darker. :devil:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent even analyzed the lyrics, but the music+Chris vocals are so sexy. I cant recall a CP song being as sexy as "All Your Friends". Any others? I think the beginning of X&Y is pretty hot. I like this kind of sound from Coldplay. I think Coldplay should experiment with going a little darker. :devil:

tumblr_n57tx2H4wc1s218hko10_400.gif

Uhh... a rather different idea of sexy you've got there

you know, i can't put my finger on the meaning of this song, unlike the rest of the songs in the GS era. one reason is that we don't have any official lyrics yet.

although this sounds very sexy, i doubt lyrically it is. any theories on the meaning of the song?

Yes is the most obvious one, and Another's Arms, in terms of lyrics. I think Politik is sexy too, and Violet Hill but more because of the way they sound.

As a male, I can't really judge on their "sexiest" song. But if I was female, it would probably be "Yes".

Speaking of sexist...