🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Official 2014 World Cup in BRA71L thread!

Sparky

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Brazil are awful, agree with the pundits saying they are not even near to the top 4 teams at the WC!

I agree they were all hype going into the tournament David Luiz is shocking he'd be worth 2/3 less if he was to be sold after the tournament... Mouriniho is probably delightedmahytutu.jpg

United should do more deals when van gaal returns hopefully Vidal and Di Maria will join.....

If we get Vidal and Di Maria and sell Young....... I refuse to believe it until it happens :P

Only North Korea and Saudi Arabia have conceded more goals than Brazil in a World Cup tournament since 1998, ouch!

If we get Vidal and Di Maria and sell Young....... I refuse to believe it until it happens :P

Only North Korea and Saudi Arabia have conceded more goals than Brazil in a World Cup tournament since 1998, ouch!

Young absolutely useless defenders are needed as well hummels or a vlaar would be good as evra,vidic and Ferdinand have left

again, not surprised by seeing Brazil loosing.

Our team only had one tactical display that didn't worked against the big fishes...

I think it's the same situation Spain went through, except some of our players maybe 1 or 2 WC ahead