✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, to top it all, a friend's just asked me along to an intimite 30 person promo gig tonight. So, that's my week sorted:

Monday: Kaiser Chiefs

Tuesday: My wife's birthday

Wednesday: Coldplay

Thursday: Ade Edmondson's The Bad Shepherds

Friday: sleep

This is not what you wanna wake up to when you are planning to fly there tomorrow. :confused:

Anyway besides that, let this week begin. Couple of things to do today, tomorrow at this time i'll be at the airport waiting for my flight to london to depart. Holy cow i'm really nervous right now, i hope i can get some sleep tonight. This is getting real :bliss:

This[/url] is not what you wanna wake up to when you are planning to fly there tomorrow. :confused:

Anyway besides that, let this week begin. Couple of things to do today, tomorrow at this time i'll be at the airport waiting for my flight to london to depart. Holy cow i'm really nervous right now, i hope i can get some sleep tonight. This is getting real :bliss:

OMFG I'm gonna land with RyanAir in exactly that airport :freak:

Well pewp, I hope nothing bad happens...

From which Airport are you gonna start your travel cheeetaz? I'm taking the flight from Dortmund.

Well pewp, I hope nothing bad happens...

From which Airport are you gonna start your travel cheeetaz? I'm taking the flight from Dortmund.

Lol, me too. Guess its the same flight then. 13:50 departure or something like that?

Are you traveling alone or with somebody?

Lol, me too. Guess its the same flight then. 13:50 departure or something like that?

Are you traveling alone or with somebody?

Same time here, HA! :cheesy: I'm traveling alone. That's cool, so I'll meet you there I guess? :D

Same time here, HA! :cheesy: I'm traveling alone. That's cool, so I'll meet you there I guess? :D

Yup :thumbsup: Do you know which seat you'll be in? I'll be in 8A.

EDIT: It's a small little colpldaying world isn't it?!

You'll be fine - the upside of this kind of incident is that everyone will be being far more cautious at the moment to avoid a repeat incident.

You'll be fine - the upside of this kind of incident is that everyone will be being far more cautious at the moment to avoid a repeat incident.
:lol: I hope so, I don't wanna lose an arm or something D:

Have a safe trip to London everyone. :)

I'm bored. I wanna leave NOOOOWWW

I'm already pretty psyched, running around for no reason and all that stuff :lol:

:lol:

I'm drawing right now, but it's REALLY hard to concentrate. And I should really stop checking in here, otherwise I won't get any shit done today :drunk:

:lol:

I'm drawing right now, but it's REALLY hard to concentrate. And I should really stop checking in here, otherwise I won't get any shit done today :drunk:

Getting shit done 1 day before you leave to fricking London to see your favourite band = impossible, just accept it