✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone tell me what kind of merc they will be selling? Anyone who went to the Cologne or Paris concerts?

I think there is an event t shirt with all of the venues on the back with the GS art work on the front (same front design as the black one on the store) and the other GS merch on the store is apparently for sale at the shows too.

It might be 2 more sleeps for me considering how excited I'll be Tuesday night + the fact I'll be listening to the live broadcast of the 1st concert + the fact I depart Sheffield for London on coach at 4am! Haha.

4am?! bloody hell!

Can anyone tell me what kind of merc they will be selling? Anyone who went to the Cologne or Paris concerts?

Pretty much the tour merch on the store but with the tour dates on the back. Shirts, hoodies, mugs, posters, etc. you'll have plenty to spend your money on ;)

If it doesnt even rain once while i'm in london i have to question everything i thought i knew.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hahaha. Whenever I was in London it was lovely sunny and warm :D while in the rest of UK it was freezing and raining:D

I never was in this stereotyped London with fog and rain :)

The Ghost Stories Tour shirt , the Magic jacket, Lithography, mugs , there is plenty much of it, so no worries if you will buy it after the show ;-).

I only missed the Magic tee, which I ordered from Official Store.

To anyone who has a ticket for general standing, do you think it will be worth lining up outside the Royal Albert Hall 6 Hours before 6:30PM?

Assuming you're in the gallery, at the very top?

It's first come, first served up there, as you can guess. I've only done it once for a gig. You really do want to be at the front there, as you're looking down at the band and it's a little second rate if you're behind someone. From memory when I went around 50 of the people admitted will be "front" row, the rest will be looking over someone's shoulder, downwards. While I obviously can't guarantee anything, I'd expect that arriving at 6:30pm would give you quite a choice of front row positions (in the archways round the gallery).

While I don't think I'd go for gallery tickets another time for a gig, they're my location of choice for the Proms, where viewing isn't so critical. For classical concerts, the sound up there is superb, it's the most chilled out place, and it costs only £5.

Anyone know if cameras are allowed? (compact cameras)

Despite the standard restrictions that are always on the tickets, there's never been an issue with photography from compact cameras and phones at regular gigs at the RAH. (A slightly different matter for ballet/classical and the like, unsurprisingly).

Think twice about taking a chunky SLR, of course, as they do get hoity about them. You might get away with it, but we know they're a red rag!

Just checked on the Viagogo site for the ticket in my block/row. The buyer has reduced the price from £2,400 to £1,602.45. How generous!

Seems all the tix for the July 1st have vanished too! Maybe some more tix will show up on G&T tomorrow then!