✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2-Jul-2014] Royal Albert Hall, London, UK

Tash

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about images projected onto the audience? I have seen that before at other gigs.

Wouldn't that only work at bigger gigs where there is a big expanse of people. The audience is fairly fragmented in the RAH.

Could anything match the *best use of the audience ever* at a certain venue in the summer of 2012, mind? Now, *that* was an insane show...

262301_10151251657482868_225724845_n.jpg

So, this little jewel arrived this morning :)

Great seats - front of the circle what a clear view you're going to have! That's what I had in my basket a couple of weeks back before G&T crashed out on me - gits!

Hi,

I had already bought two circle seats restricted view on the day the tickets were released and have been checking Gigsandtours ever since and to get better ones and I just managed to buy two loggia box seat tickets so I'd like to sell the circle seat tickets. I don't want to make any money on them, so if you're interested just PM me and the I'll sell them to the first one to respond. We can "close the deal" at the Royal Albert Hall since we have to be there as well, unfortunately... :D

Useful to know, the tickets are for the gig on the second of July.

Hi,

I had already bought two circle seats restricted view on the day the tickets were released and have been checking Gigsandtours ever since and to get better ones and I just managed to buy two loggia box seat tickets so I'd like to sell the circle seat tickets. I don't want to make any money on them, so if you're interested just PM me and the I'll sell them to the first one to respond. We can "close the deal" at the Royal Albert Hall since we have to be there as well, unfortunately... :D

Useful to know, the tickets are for the gig on the second of July.

Er, don't know if that's possible.. They have your name on them so whoever buys it won't get in, I fear

Er, don't know if that's possible.. They have your name on them so whoever buys it won't get in, I fear

Hmm, in theory, G&T/See can cancel one of your two pairs of tickets. This has happened previously, when people have bought multiples of "two tickets per person"

In practise, at this late stage in the game, that *may* not happen.

Though, in double checking the ticket conditions, I cannot see a quoted limit of two per person.

They say they'll check photo ID and require the holder to attend the concert, and that your guests will have to enter with you. You can still potentially do this as a foursome.

I'll have a similar situation, as I bought two single tickets separately yesterday. Paranoid that this would give me a problem, I called See and got confirmation that it would be fine.

Might be worth a call. On one hand, they might insist on cancelling one pair of tickets - which would definitely be better if you could specify which you wanted to keep. But it would be grim if you'd sold to someone else, and then they couldn't get in - the guilt!

Hi,

thanks for your input. The first 2 tickets were booked by my girlfriend on her account and the ones I've just bought are on my account. The CC details are the same, but the names are different and the clients as well, so unless they check the CC details I don't expect this will create a problem.. But in case no one replies I'll see at the Royal Albert Hall if I can sell the tickets or not. It would be nice to get someone in who's been unlucky!

Not at home. Whats going on @gigsandtours? As many tickets available as u want?

Sent via Tapatalk

Sort of, it's raining seats...

Hi,

thanks for your input. The first 2 tickets were booked by my girlfriend on her account and the ones I've just bought are on my account. The CC details are the same, but the names are different and the clients as well, so unless they check the CC details I don't expect this will create a problem.. But in case no one replies I'll see at the Royal Albert Hall if I can sell the tickets or not. It would be nice to get someone in who's been unlucky!

Oh no that won't be a problem :) there were still some unlucky people here this morning so I think you'll find someone

It's two tickets per order, not per person. I got confused sorry. Pretty sure there's no problem

The G&T booking page is pretty explicit:

The maximum number of tickets per-customer for this show is 2.

But the See booking page doesn't have this.

I'd rather given up on G&T, as the See page seemed more responsive. I always assumed they were both fronts for the same organisation, and am surprised to see this subtle difference. But, if you've bought through See, then you don't *appear* to be breaking their rules. If you bought through G&T then technically you have.

The CC details are the same, but the names are different and the clients as well, so unless they check the CC details I don't expect this will create a problem.

Aha - you should be in luck, then. Relief!

But you'll be breathing your biggest sigh of relief once you're inside...

Ah, looks like the RAH are now selling tickets too (they said last week that they wouldn't be). Nothing available right now, just another source into what is presumably the same pool of sporadic tickets for those who still need some.

Event page here.

"We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Royal Albert Hall, London on WEDNESDAY 02/07/2014 at 19.30

Due to the proximity of the event your tickets will be available for collection.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 18.30 onwards on the day of the event."

got this yesterday from GnT

"We're writing to you regarding your order for COLDPLAY at Royal Albert Hall, London on WEDNESDAY 02/07/2014 at 19.30

Due to the proximity of the event your tickets will be available for collection.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 18.30 onwards on the day of the event."

got this yesterday from GnT

I tweeted the RAH today and they said about 5.30.They also said the main merch stand will open at around 6.30.

Ah, looks like the RAH are now selling tickets too (they said last week that they wouldn't be). Nothing available right now, just another source into what is presumably the same pool of sporadic tickets for those who still need some.

Event page here.

Nope, that's not the case (that's always been there.) If you click the buy tickets link, it says this:

"- On rare occasions, tickets may only be available through third parties. Please check the event page for more details. Please note that tickets for Coldplay will only be available to buy from http://www.gigsandtours.com from 9.30am on 6 June"

"

So... If I've got 3 tickets for 1st July. 1 circle restricted view that i bought on 6 june and 2 stage seats that I bought today. I no longer need the restricted view circle seat but it has my name on it. Can I not let someone else have it??