✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplaying! Where to next?

stephen

Are you asking if these tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue? Or you mean a some kind of a discount? I don't understand your question

Hi alicjanna, thank you for your answer, I would like to know if the tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue. What do you think?

Hi alicjanna, thank you for your answer, I would like to know if the tickets are going to be accepted while walking into the venue. What do you think?

You received a file with your tickets and printed them, right? If you did, they'll be accepted. I had some tickets like that in the past and they were always accepted. I also chose this option for the show in Paris.

Hi there, very nice site! Happy to be here.

Sorry for bothering you with an issue, but I'am sure you can give me some tips.

My girlfriend and I have been trying for years to get the tickets for a concert, but, as we all know, concerts are always sold out in few hours. This time I decided we have to see the Coldplay live in Paris next year, whatever it takes. The event is already sold out, but I bought 2 tickets on line. Maybe I was too impulsive, but, at the end of the story, I received 2 tickets printed on normal paper.

Please, can you tell me how I can verify if what I received is something I can use or if I can save money for flight and hotel?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello ABerna,

where did you buy the online tickets? Was it on TicketMaster? They offer e-tickets which you have to print yourself.

So those are perfectly OK.

Alicjanna also has an e-ticket for Paris, so I'd suggest that you do the following:

take a screenshot of your ticket (but blank out the barcode so that is doesn't show!!!) and put it here.

So it is possible to compare the ticket with what Alicjanna has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Hello Coldplaying... I'm New here.. and so excited to watch coldplay on April 4, 2017... YAAHOO... from iloilo

Hey! Welcome to the family! Hope you have a great time [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,my name is Marco and find this forum by surfing on the web,glad I find it.Im from Belgium and have been a fan from Coldplay fore many years. I listen to this band from the album "PARACHUTES? My age is 48 ,so still young enough.

• Like 3

I just got a question........I need help with something for my miniatures but I don't know where I must post this (forum) ??????Can somebody say me where questions can be asked please ?????thank you very much.

I just got a question........I need help with something for my miniatures but I don't know where I must post this (forum) ??????Can somebody say me where questions can be asked please ?????thank you very much.

i guess it depends on what your question is? but this thread might be a good one, its called Show us your Coldplay related art: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/show-us-your-coldplay-related-art.106933/page-9#post-5882399

• Like 1

Hi,my name is Marco and find this forum by surfing on the web,glad I find it.Im from Belgium and have been a fan from Coldplay fore many years. I listen to this band from the album "PARACHUTES? My age is 48 ,so still young enough.

Welcome to the forum. Seems like there are a lot of Belgians here :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. Seems like there are a lot of Belgians here :D

I don't now ?? how much Belgians here are on the forum,but I think a lot ??? :) but I finally find my place here,all COLDPLAY fans,just fantastic.

• Like 1