4 - Another Song

5 - Chris wtf

6 - No Will Shut up

7 - nO U SHUT UP

8 - jfc Guys Calm D0wn

9 - The End

:awesome:

• 7 months later...

This is what will probably happen after the LP7 tour. In 2017 Chris Will Jonny and Guy will take a break from Coldplay and will be doing different things:

1) Guy will start a new indie label called "CDM" (Combat Disco Music) will continue to work with Apparatjik and as a producer

2) Will will start his acting career joining the cast of Game Of Thrones

3) Jonny will be out of the scenes for awhile, eventually featuring on albums of shoegaze bands (for example on the Slowdive post-reunion LP)

4) Chris will found a charity association and get engaged with Natalie Imbruglia.

In 2019 Chris, after his second divorce, will call Guy and tell him he wants to reunite the band. Here's the conversation:

C: "Hi handsome guy, how you doin'?"

G: "Hello Chris, nice to hear you. Everything's fine, I'm finishing producing Braids' new album..."

C: "Good. Listen, I need your help. I'd like to reunite the band, I really want to shuffle people's feet once again"

G: "What? Are you kidding me? After that feat. with Miley Cyrus I only want to hide myself..."

C: "Please.... :)"

G: "Ehm... ok, but this time it's me that decides what to do. Let me call the boys..."

A week later, Will and Jonny come back to the Bakery. Guy says that this time they will be autoproducing on his label. LP8 will be named simply "LP8". For the occasion, the band will be renamed as "冷たいプレイ", and the style of the album will be a mixture of shoegazing guitar riffs, tribal percussions, IDM background music with vaporwave samplings and reverse recorded vocals by Chris. The lead single "Memories Of You" will be premiered on 11th February 2020 (42th days of the year) on BBC Radio2 by our Thalia (aka Batman) that took the place of Jo Whiley and started a ambient/drone/experimental music program that starts at 11PM. On 21st March of the same year "LP8" will be released worldwide as a free download.

That's all folks :dozey:

This is what will probably happen after the LP7 tour. In 2017 Chris Will Jonny and Guy will take a break from Coldplay and will be doing different things:

1) Guy will start a new indie label called "CDM" (Combat Disco Music) will continue to work with Apparatjik and as a producer

3) Jonny will be out of the scenes for awhile, eventually featuring on albums of shoegaze bands (for example on the Slowdive post-reunion LP)

4) Chris will found a charity association and get engaged with Natalie Imbruglia.

In 2019 Chris, after his second divorce, will call Guy and tell him he wants to reunite the band. Here's the conversation:

G: "Hello Chris, nice to hear you. Everything's fine, I'm finishing producing Braids' new album..."

C: "Good. Listen, I need your help. I'd like to reunite the band, I really want to shuffle people's feet once again"

G: "What? Are you kidding me? After that feat. with Miley Cyrus I only want to hide myself..."

G: "Ehm... ok, but this time it's me that decides what to do. Let me call the boys..."

A week later, Will and Jonny come back to the Bakery. Guy says that this time they will be autoproducing on his label. LP8 will be named simply "LP8". For the occasion, the band will be renamed as "冷たいプレイ", and the style of the album will be a mixture of shoegazing guitar riffs, tribal percussions, IDM background music with vaporwave samplings and reverse recorded vocals by Chris. The lead single "Memories Of You" will be premiered on 11th February 2020 (42th days of the year) on BBC Radio2 by our Thalia (aka Batman) that took the place of Jo Whiley and started a ambient/drone/experimental music program that starts at 11PM. On 21st March of the same year "LP8" will be released worldwide as a free download.

Must have took alot of thinking to come up with that fanfic. [emoji106]

Guest diogo_sg

What the hell did I just read? [emoji23] LMAO

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
According to a source close to the band, who spoke on condition of anonymity, LP8 will be called A Cat Full Of Memes.

5e013688e575b026edfaff0101b5a9bd.jpg85cd4cd752ba8140a93a7592c722a4af.jpg

LOL [emoji23] [emoji122]

Can't wait!

"I live to see the world"

• 1 month later...
The lead single "Memories Of You" will be premiered on 11th February 2020 (42th days of the year) on BBC Radio2 by our Thalia (aka Batman) that took the place of Jo Whiley and started a ambient/drone/experimental music program that starts at 11PM. On 21st March of the same year "LP8" will be released worldwide as a free download.

my dream life right there. I shall bring the ambient to the people :drunk:

Dude if LP8 isn't gonna feature anything drone-ey or at least ambient-ish I'm gonna cut a b!tch

You know what three thins are that I hope for in the future ?

1.) That Batman does not become a host at BBC radio :D :D :D

2.) That Coldplay releases the existing audio files of all the scrapped songs or half-finished songs they ever did, either on CD or as a free download

3.) That Chris becomes nostalgic of his younger years as he grows older and Coldplay albums will return to lamenting alt rock again instead of the current "we're oh so happy" mindset pop. I could imagine an album in the far future about the loss of youth, time, memories, and doubts about the purpose of life. That would be a great one !

oh Batman, your choice of wording again...BAD Batman! Or rather, BADman! Or rather, BADwoman ! :)

I was actually hoping to hear your genuine opinion on points No. 2 and 3 (because you know, 1 is the unlikeliest of them all) MUHAHAHAHA :sneaky:

Well, I don't think any of your hopes well ever come true because they're are the exact opposite of Chris's character and the way Coldplay generally works. They don't want to come back to their older stuff because they always try new things out, and I can never picture Chris lamenting over his early life. I mean, I think they're all too old now to be as emotional ridden as in their young days.

Well, I don't think any of your hopes well ever come true because they're are the exact opposite of Chris's character and the way Coldplay generally works. They don't want to come back to their older stuff because they always try new things out, and I can never picture Chris lamenting over his early life. I mean, I think they're all too old now to be as emotional ridden as in their young days.

Right now or in the near future yes, I would agree. It is against their current character. But once they are very old (70-80), who knows if they may not get sentimental ? Many people around this age do and start reminiscing more about the days when they were young. Also, bands sometimes release previously unreleased stuff in their old age or long after they have fallen apart.

On another note, who knows if Coldplay will even exist in 40 years. It is amazing that they have been working in the same constellation of four people for 20 years, but there might come the day when they fall out with each other.

Damnit, I don't want to get old...

Right now or in the near future yes, I would agree. It is against their current character. But once they are very old (70-80), who knows if they may not get sentimental ? Many people around this age do and start reminiscing more about the days when they were young. Also, bands sometimes release previously unreleased stuff in their old age or long after they have fallen apart.

On another note, who knows if Coldplay will even exist in 40 years. It is amazing that they have been working in the same constellation of four people for 20 years, but there might come the day when they fall out with each other.

Damnit, I don't want to get old...

I'd rather not think about how Coldplay is going to be in 40 years, I'm already anxious enough about my own life.

Just let them be, I think it's a waste of time to go through all the what-ifs and they-might-be-like concepts, they're no use and have zero impact on the band.

I rather think about their current acts and what they are doing, or what they have done. The future is out of my reach and non-discussible to me.