✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8

Jonny and the cake

I'd rather not think about how Coldplay is going to be in 40 years, I'm already anxious enough about my own life.

Just let them be, I think it's a waste of time to go through all the what-ifs and they-might-be-like concepts, they're no use and have zero impact on the band.

I rather think about their current acts and what they are doing, or what they have done. The future is out of my reach and non-discussible to me.

I see what you're trying to say, but as I said these are things I hope will happen, even if it's not very likely. I'll continue hoping :)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, Jonny and the cake is a lady ? don't care if young or old, but a "lady" ? :shocked2:

Why is that so surprising? :(

Yeah I was pretty surprised to learn that too. [emoji23] There's actually a picture of her in here somewhere. I think girl is a more accurate wording though. [emoji12]

aahahhAHAHAHAH Y'ALL GOT CAKE'D

well to be honest, there are still quite a bunch of individuals around here that firmly believe I'm a dude. Let's see how long it takes for them to find out the truth :awesome:

After the events on AHFOD, Coldplay will pull a Radiohead and release a 'Kid A' like record and the LP9 will be a 'Full On Rock' record with LP10 being a Battles like 'instrumental record'. Years later, LP69 will be the bands 'metal moment' and they will release a Metallica like album featuring rappers like Kendrick Llamar and the album after that they will go pop and etc. They'll go backwards again, but go forwards again. LP100 will be the bands first 'banjo only album' and LP200 will be a remake of X&Y called ABC. It will feature lots of Jackson 5 songs on that album and be nothing like X&Y. They'll then finish with the closer 'I Want Coldplay Back' and go on to sell millions just before the year 2099. Each album they'll tour for four years and visit everywhere in the world. Even the local supermarket.

PS: jk:laugh3:

After the events on AHFOD, Coldplay will pull a Radiohead and release a 'Kid A' like record and the LP9 will be a 'Full On Rock' record with LP10 being a Battles like 'instrumental record'. Years later, LP69 will be the bands 'metal moment' and they will release a Metallica like album featuring rappers like Kendrick Llamar and the album after that they will go pop and etc. They'll go backwards again, but go forwards again. LP100 will be the bands first 'banjo only album' and LP200 will be a remake of X&Y called ABC. It will feature lots of Jackson 5 songs on that album and be nothing like X&Y. They'll then finish with the closer 'I Want Coldplay Back' and go on to sell millions just before the year 2099. Each album they'll tour for four years and visit everywhere in the world. Even the local supermarket.

PS: jk:laugh3:

The guys would be like 130 years old at that point :lol:

Well, I don't think any of your hopes well ever come true because they're are the exact opposite of Chris's character and the way Coldplay generally works. They don't want to come back to their older stuff because they always try new things out, and I can never picture Chris lamenting over his early life. I mean, I think they're all too old now to be as emotional ridden as in their young days.

this is 100% true , totally agree with you Batman ;)