Sparky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

:x&y:viva::parachutes::mylo::gslite::gs::arobtth::);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:worried::innocent::yum:mask::blush::relieved:: unamused::sleeping::sweat::cold_sweat::grinning::joy::laughing::sob::weary_face::tired_face::pensive::confounded::triumph::scream::dizzy::kissing::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::expressionless::neutral::no_mouth::imp::skull::poop::sun::party::idea::zzz::bomb::broken_heart::heart:

• Like 2

I have found someone mentioning this site:

Mysmilies.com

Those are looking a lot like the old ones

Edit:

this site has our old smilies! Look at the category "animated".

I don't have any idea how to get those back on the forums though, there is a copy button but from that...

• Like 2

This might be a stretch, but perhaps someone has them stored on their computer, such as a Mr. Coldplaying before you or one of the users...

Trust me I've tried.

:curtain:

i may actually have quite a few stored on my desktop computer... :whistling:

but unfortunately, that's back in Philly and right now i'm visiting my sisters in NY for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Maybe we can all just type the smilies and new members won't know what the heck is going on haha. :laugh3: :eek:mgomg: :drinking: :drummer: :mylo:

i've already been doing that :lol: i use the codes outside of coldplaying sometimes too :P

• Like 2

:curtain:

i may actually have quite a few stored on my desktop computer... :whistling:

but unfortunately, that's back in Philly and right now i'm visiting my sisters in NY for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Ooh, ok, so Everything's Not Lost :p

i've already been doing that :lol: i use the codes outside of coldplaying sometimes too :p

LOL. And I was wondering why you were one of the only people doing that. I thought it was coming from the app.

• Like 1

So it seems like all / most of the emojis we had are still up online somewhere. I have the links to them. The only thing [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER] would need to do is program the code for each emoji. For example, bomb.gif would be programmed as : bomb:, builder2.gif as :builder2:, angry.gif as :angry:, etc. All you need to do is to look at the url of each GIF and it will tell you.

Two things to keep in mind, though:

1. Some of the links suggest a slightly different code than what we had previously. For example, the link to this emoji awesome-1.gif suggests that the code should be :awesome-1:, whereas what we had earlier was :awesome:. I think it's important to keep the continuity with what we had so that the older posts show up properly.

2. Some emojis had shortcuts as well. For example, wink2.gif (wink2) had a shortcut of ; ) (without the space in the middle; I put the space there, otherwise it would show up as one of the new emojis). This one tongue1.gif (tongue1) had a shortcut of : p (without the space). This one tongue2gid.gif (tongue2) had a shortcut of : P (without the space), and this one smiley1a.gif (smiley1a) had a shortcut of : ) (with the space).

Sorry if this would be too much work. Maybe if @coldplayisawesome can find her set of emojis, it would make it easier...

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

b6q2r4.jpg well, hello friends

after so long, i finally remembered that i promised to grab the smileys i had saved on my computer :lol: although i think these are probably available with the link that @guy42 found

i uploaded all the ones i had saved to my desktop computer here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yepqrbb8wx6eq/cping_smileys

i have another drive that might have one or two more, but again i don't think i had any of the Coldplaying-specific ones like the band members, albums, or the beloved :jbcm: :P

b6q2r4.jpg well, hello friends

after so long, i finally remembered that i promised to grab the smileys i had saved on my computer :lol: although i think these are probably available with the link that @guy42 found

i uploaded all the ones i had saved to my desktop computer here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yepqrbb8wx6eq/cping_smileys

i have another drive that might have one or two more, but again i don't think i had any of the Coldplaying-specific ones like the band members, albums, or the beloved :jbcm: :p

Nice! I have some more that I saved which I thought deserved to be saved. They include almost all of yours because there are 90 of them :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/chreje4zynqc1/Smiley_GIFs

So, [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER], let's do this!

• Like 1

Are there updates going on right now? At first I was having the issue again on desktop of the top bar with profile/notifications showing up but then disappearing as soon as the page loads fully. I took some screen shots to post but now even the text area doesn't show and clicking More Options brings up "Unspecified Error". I checked in both Chrome and Firefox and it's happening in both browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?

The app seems to be working fine, though (that's what I'm on now).

Are there updates going on right now? At first I was having the issue again on desktop of the top bar with profile/notifications showing up but then disappearing as soon as the page loads fully. I took some screen shots to post but now even the text area doesn't show and clicking More Options brings up "Unspecified Error". I checked in both Chrome and Firefox and it's happening in both browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?

The app seems to be working fine, though (that's what I'm on now).

wow, i guess it was just a matter of timing - not even two minutes later and now i'm not having any of these issues with the site on my desktop :rolleyes:

• Like 1