Report Coldplaying.com Bugs

Sparky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is everything ok now? I'm gonna release an upgrade for the app soon.

Btw, if you ever have any problems, it's easy to use the forums on a mobile browser now (since the forums were transferred to Xenforo). I'm gonna access whether the app is needed in the future but won't decide until after mid Feb, so it's there for now :)

Everything is fine now!

And if I read your post correctly, please keep the app if you are thinking it may not be needed!! I love using it, and I agree with @alisbe when she said in another thread that she finds the app much easier to use than the website. Also, if it is a problem with the cost of keeping the app, @Jedi Leo and I discussed somewhere that we would not mind paying for it, especially if it was ad-free!

Is everything ok now? I'm gonna release an upgrade for the app soon.

Btw, if you ever have any problems, it's easy to use the forums on a mobile browser now (since the forums were transferred to Xenforo). I'm gonna access whether the app is needed in the future but won't decide until after mid Feb, so it's there for now :)

Everything is working fine now.

I used the mobile browser yesterday and it is a big improvement, but you still have to do a lot of scrolling.

It's ok when you have a large screen.

I still prefer the CPing app and woul'n't mind to pay for it

Hacker alert!

On the CPIng app I saw those strange looking threads popping up again in the Awards 2015 section.

After refreshing they seem to be deleted, so I guess one of the mods has discovered them and removed them.

Hacked? Don't you mean spam? Sometimes there might be spam you'll discover that we've missed. Just let us know and we'll get rid of :)

Yes, I'm sorry I was confused, I meant spam like these posts :

[ATTACH=full]3761[/ATTACH]

Do those posts still appear now?

These are not.

I took this picture the day before the trouble with the app begun. And the next day we got the "redirecting" screen on the browser version.

Did you guys activate the DDOS protection or was it the site provider?

• Administrators
These are not.

I took this picture the day before the trouble with the app begun. And the next day we got the "redirecting" screen on the browser version.

Did you guys activate the DDOS protection or was it the site provider?

We have DOS protection but occasionally I activate the "Under Attack" page which reduces the load on the site. Sometimes during an event such as the Super Bowl when there are lots of users, the page gets activated!

• Like 1