Sparky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a problem! im android 4.4

and I downloaded the app from a website because my phone can't run google play store.

I open the app,it shows"connecting to the server" and close,then a message pops up:the forum cant be used on tapatalk(error 404)

maybe its my phone..:mad:

• 1 month later...

Hi, Sparky! I got the app a few months ago and I really love it. Just one problem, though. When I go to the 'Articles' section, the articles won't show up. It just loads on forever. I have no problem going to the other sections, it's just that the articles won't appear. I'm on an Android, by the way. Is it just me with this problem? :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diogo_sg
Click on your post, click the three dots at the top, click "Moderate," click "Delete," and then do a "soft delete"

Thanks!

Sorry Coldplaying Team! :embarrassed:

Is anyone else not able to log into the app? I can get into the website just fine (after it tells me I'm being redirected for some reason), but I can't get into the app. Thanks!

I was about to post the same. I can post here in the website but I can't in the app.

Guest diogo_sg
Is anyone else not able to log into the app? I can get into the website just fine (after it tells me I'm being redirected for some reason), but I can't get into the app. Thanks!

I'm having the same problem. Hope the team fixs it soon.