Sparky

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Well its either fix the login bugs on the site or disable the app!

If you are asking me: don't disable the app.

I can live with the login bugs. :D

At the moment I can get into the app but the contents is about 22 hours old and it doesn't refresh.

• 1 month later...

Since the update, quite frequently when I visit the forums homepage, the information on top of the page (alerts, link to profile, search function etc. and also the stuff that should appear in green underneath) don't appear at all. Eveything is blank, and when that happens I have to reload the entire page to be able to see the alerts etc.

• Administrators
I was about to DM you that I can't visit the forums on my phone on Chrome but I can log in on Firefox. I wanted to post a screenshot but a message saying error appeared on the screen.

Uploads have been fixed, please post the screenshots

• Administrators
Since the update, quite frequently when I visit the forums homepage, the information on top of the page (alerts, link to profile, search function etc. and also the stuff that should appear in green underneath) don't appear at all. Eveything is blank, and when that happens I have to reload the entire page to be able to see the alerts etc.

what browser do you use and can you post screenshots when this next happens

This is what I see and I didn't have this problem before while I using my wifi connection. I saw this happening before while using a public wifi connection but that happened with every website I tried to visit.

And now it's also happening with Firefox too. tmp_30378-Screenshot_2016-11-07-06-26-59-918152839.thumb.png.767483ac15c061ce09450478de8c2ca6.png

tmp_30378-Screenshot_2016-11-06-20-45-172084876452.thumb.png.46bbb2e4d8806febe59e987dc9ee7fcb.png

• Administrators
This is what I see and I didn't have this problem before while I using my wifi connection. I saw this happening before while using a public wifi connection but that happened with every website I tried to visit.

And now it's also happening with Firefox too. [ATTACH=full]6264[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6265[/ATTACH]

Just fixed it. This was caused by a misconfigured SSL certificate

• Like 2

this was happening to me too, even before the update. next time it happens i'll take a screenshot