✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

Hey guys!

What is your opinion about the people who use their mobile phones throughout the whole concert (taking photos, filming)? Does it make you feel a little bit angry that they forget to enjoy the moment and are more concentrated on their phones than on the concert? Do you think phones are ruining a part of the live concert experience?

Thank you for your answer :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever notice that many ppl (North Americans) pronounce the band-name as "code-play"? Do you think it represents laziness, a secret wish to be British, or do you think they are secretly crestfallen that the name seems to refer to cruel/nasty behavior?

-Love from Mr.Tom Cruise's financee (me).

I know you all have heard many questions like this before, but is there ANY possibility whatsoever of you guys coming to Lagos, Nigeria for a concert? Just asking because you've actually got MANY fans over here.

Thought I'd try my luck. *sigh*

Did you ever notice that many ppl (North Americans) pronounce the band-name as "code-play"? Do you think it represents laziness, a secret wish to be British, or do you think they are secretly crestfallen that the name seems to refer to cruel/nasty behavior?

-Love from Mr.Tom Cruise's financee (me).

Sherrymoroder, I've got more than one eye watching you, so be careful

Hey guys!

What is your opinion about the people who use their mobile phones throughout the whole concert (taking photos, filming)? Does it make you feel a little bit angry that they forget to enjoy the moment and are more concentrated on their phones than on the concert? Do you think phones are ruining a part of the live concert experience?

Thank you for your answer :)

And Ramune, what does this have to do with the thread?

THREAD CLOSED!

Thank you so much everyone for your participation! We've had some really interesting questions. We hope you enjoyed it too :D

Congratulations to Esther Goodman (and PrincessofChina), for this is the winning question:

This one is not from me, but from Esther Goodman:

What would the 1998 version of Coldplay think to the 2015 Coldplay's current sound? Like what would the 19-year-old CM, JB, WC & GB think of today's Coldplay?

We will get back to you with the answer, hopefully quite soon ;)

x