✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my question is song related. i think that coldplays songs relate to what they are going thru your life so if they havent of gone thru that moment in there life like example feel in love would they change it the songs? for example if they hadnt of feel in love would certain songs not exist would they change like the scientist lyrics? - im going back to the start?

Would you ever consider to come to Indonesia?

We are dying to have Coldplay here since 2000 :')

Would mean so much to Indonesian people to show that you care to even the fans in a small cornered country in Southeast Asia :')

Thank you, lots of love ❤❤❤

Hello! My question goes like this: Let's say, there's no Coldplay. What are the things that each of you might be doing today? Like, what profession or hobby would each of you perceive to do in the 21st century if Coldplay happens to be nonexistent? :) I hope I am not the only one wondering about this. :) Thank you!

From the Philippines with love,

Harlene :)

Voting update #2!

Ranking remains the same with MosestheMarshmellow gaining 1 on top spot.

1)

Post 11 - 19 votes (+2)

2)

Post 8 - 17 votes (+3)

3)

Post 24 - 15 votes (+2)

Note - text votes (Would class Graziella's reply above as one) also count because the thumbs up button is not on the mobile app.

We can go through it all at the end of the month though and just add the votes on :)

Coldplay: You've always attributed your success to your friendship. What is it about your friendship that sets Coldplay apart and how have those qualities led to a high point and brought you back from a low point in your career? Thanks!