✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get tickets to see you during Tour becomes more and more difficult. As a big fan, I can't consider not see you.

So, in the future, are you planning to do as U2, a pre-sale for old member of your web page, or something similar?

And Have you ever think about playing in a garden's fan who invited other fan of his country? Mine is free in France ;)

Lots of LOVE, Audrey

Chris was spotted in general seating at a U2 concert recently and I have seen pictures of Johnny and will riding the bus/ tube. What goes through your mind when someone realises who you are? As for Chris, did the girl next to you notice who you are or was she pissed some tall jack hole was blocking her view?

Chris was spotted in general seating at a U2 concert recently and I have seen pictures of Johnny and will riding the bus/ tube. What goes through your mind when someone realises who you are? As for Chris, did the girl next to you notice who you are or was she pissed some tall jack hole was blocking her view?

too funny! This reminded me of When I saw Coldplay at the Beacon. I had pretty great seats on the floor but, as always, I had the tallest woman in the world standing in front of me, always happens.

Oh come on! Your brain is in constant motion, you must have something to ask of the band, pervy albeit, but something. What about artwork? like will they be using any of yours at a future date? :cool:

That IS the problem! There's so much crap on my mind, it drowns the normal/reasonable things out! And surprisingly enough I don't want them to know too much about me (=my art), I already fear Phil already knows what a perv and fangirl I am from ym constant posts on here, and I don't plan on dying of embarrassment anytime soon :I

The only questions that come through at the moment are absolutely crazy and go totally overboard, or so personal that none of the band would ever answer them lol.

I have to wait until my mind calms, usually during the night, until I can phrase anything that doesn't creep 99,9% of mankind out :shame:

Batman, have you asked a question yet?

I hope this is the winning question. I'd love to hear answers from the guys about this, as they try to work out what the hell it means ;)

Oh and Batman, I'd love to hear your crazy and overboard questions :D

Get tickets to see you during Tour becomes more and more difficult. As a big fan, I can't consider not see you.

So, in the future, are you planning to do as U2, a pre-sale for old member of your web page, or something similar?

And Have you ever think about playing in a garden's fan who invited other fan of his country? Mine is free in France ;)

Lots of LOVE, Audrey

Great idea ! I would love us real fans to get priority booking for concerts. :laugh3: would save all that stress !

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (1st June unti...

Yeah Audrey369 That is a great idea

That IS the problem! There's so much crap on my mind, it drowns the normal/reasonable things out! And surprisingly enough I don't want them to know too much about me (=my art), I already fear Phil already knows what a perv and fangirl I am from ym constant posts on here, and I don't plan on dying of embarrassment anytime soon :I

The only questions that come through at the moment are absolutely crazy and go totally overboard, or so personal that none of the band would ever answer them lol.

I have to wait until my mind calms, usually during the night, until I can phrase anything that doesn't creep 99,9% of mankind out :shame:

Something like: Would you guys consider performing topless (for charity)? :sneaky: :D

Anyway, many great questions here! :thumbsup: