✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Coeurli

[video=youtube;wOIkLKwCKYw]

is the video footage of "yes" in this video (i'm not talking about "lovers in japan" and chinese sleep chant which comes prior to it in the video) actually from the very moment when you guys recorded the basic track of it for the album?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Coldplay, the entire band:

Will you ever consider returning to the alternative rock sound of your first three albums that made you rise from a students' band to the biggest band in the world, and which all those fans of the earliest days - exactly those fans that "gave you the best job in the world" and raised you to such incredible heights - long to hear again ?

How do you come up with the brilliant and abstract lyrics in your songs (e.g., armed with a spraycan soul, scarecrow dreams, and a million more)? Does the band sit around and brainstorm or do they just come naturally from mainly one of you?

What we all want to hear from Coldplaying about our question:

:gs::gs:"THIS…I GUESS…IS TO TELL YOU YOU'RE CHOSEN OUT FROM THE REST":gs::gs:

CP is Always In My :wink3:

Do you use prayer as a way of going inwards to help you endure your work as musicians, role models and philanthropists? You seem to have to endure a lot, particularly with the influence of social media and 'free speech' which is not always kind. I admire the work you do and am just wondering what techniques you use to keep yourselves grounded and in living within your true light. xo