✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Strokes

mburn

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about my fuckin' children Ryan? Little Fabrizio hasn't eaten in three hours!

*slap*

SHUT UP DON'T DO THAT!

:heart:

Awwww Julian. :laugh4:

I love that part, poor Fabrizio, he is victim of abuse! :cry:

:laugh4:

NOOOO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???? Porque???? :lmfao!

Oh god and when Fab injures his arm, ES ROTO! :laugh4::laugh4:

BUT OMG I still cant get over the Male models part! :laugh4:

lmfao! Lmfao :heart:*explodes in Massive STROKES LOVE*:heart:

I've got a band concert tonight, I'll be at my school at 6:30 and I don't go on the stage until like 8. I'm sooo watching it in the gym while I wait lmfao lmfao

oh man. SO. MUCH. LOVE.

I love Adam Green being in it too. "LMFAO Adam took his shirt off. He just comes into the frame with no shirt on..." LOL "We're in Ireland? You just take a shit and a nap and you're there!" I so sad that to my dad when we went to Dublin this past summer. He did NOT get it lmfao lmfao :heart: I quote this movie so often in my life, you have no clue ahaha

Yeap!

Apparently no "great" pictures of her exist, but a friend of mine who's met her on several occasions says she's just the nicest person, and is soo pretty in person. I heard a lot of people shit talking her in line at my gig, and it pissed me off. I have absolutely no problem with any of their girlfriends/wives. Like, who cares?? They're not OURS. Lay off.

gvg.jpg

Aaaaaaand, just incase no one had seen them together before which I doubt, Nick and his now wife, who's having (had??) twins! It seems like she's been pregnant forever, has she had them yet? I'm really an idiot when it comes to their personal lives, I won't lie. I just don't take much interest in that ;) But I just like to know that everything's ok and that, that's about the extent to it.

02.jpg

God. She so has my dream life. Seriously. Photographer. Nick. Strokes. Photographer. WTF. GIMME :laugh4: I like her

Yes !! she already give birth i saw it on like tv like two weeks ago , or lees , :nice:

Congrats nick haha :dance:

I know she's just dam lucky isnt she ! hahaa , i mean Nick adores her

I was searching for Juliet photos , but i just found this one :

news_juliet_bday_2.jpg

Yes !! she already give birth i saw it on like tv like two weeks ago , or lees , :nice:

Congrats nick haha :dance:

I know she's just dam lucky isnt she ! hahaa , i mean Nick adores her

I was searching for Juliet photos , but i just found this one :

news_juliet_bday_2.jpg

Yeah she does seem cool :laugh3: and it looks like they just celebrated someone's birthday! (there's a lit candle on the plate)

Aside from one, I've never seen a picture of them together, but I guess it's all the better to keep a private relationship.

Julian and Juliet :heart: their names go so well together too lol

I've seen a few pictures that are all covert of them standing next to each other, but you can't really see them. I didn't save them either, because I dunno... something about the pictures really annoyed me a lot. I'm sure if you looked you'd find them though ;)

I do believe, judging by what the picture's saved as, it's a picture from her own birthday........ :thinking: Dunno though!