✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***Coldplay Member Elimination Game***

I ran away

As a follow-up to the Coldplay Record Elimination Game, which came to an end recently, and to keep us busy while waiting for AHFOD, here's another elimination game ! This time, we will be voting on people instead of records.

Here are the contestants and this is Round 1 !

Christopher Anthony John Martin

Jonathan Mark Buckland

Guy Rupert Berryman

William Champion

Philip Christopher Hammond Harvey

Who will be the first to go ? My vote goes to Phil !

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Round 1 is over !

Unanimous voting (7 votes) for Phil Harvey, who is hence forced to retire to Harveytown and leave the others to battle it out !

In Round 2, we have these contestants:

Chris

Jonny

Guy

Will

For me it's either Guy or Will, and I'm not sure to be honest but I'll go for Will. I have no rational explanation though, admittedly.

Chris

The only reason behind my vote is that there is so much more to Coldplay than just Chris. He's the face of the band in the media (which is understandable given that he is the frontman, and one of the best in my opinion!) but the true sound of the band comes more from Guy, Will, and Jonny. :guy: :will: :jonny:

Chris

The only reason behind my vote is that there is so much more to Coldplay than just Chris. He's the face of the band in the media (which is understandable given that he is the frontman, and one of the best in my opinion!) but the true sound of the band comes more from Guy, Will, and Jonny. :guy: :will: :jonny:

CHRIS... same reason.... Also he has kind of monolopized the band, if all voices are heard, each album could be as good as arobtth

I have nothing against him as a person tho. He is the best frontman possible!!

I can understand that you all know there is more to the band than Chris, but in my opinion Coldplay would be an at best average and unimportant band without Chris's vocals ! His voice is (was?) just amazing, as is his style of singing. One of the best, if not the best male voice in contemporary music.

And do you really think his contribution is less than Guy's and Will's ? He and Jonny mostly shape the audible sound of the band.

Save Chris !

I thought this was called the ***Coldplaying Member Elimination Game*** and was like omg this should be fun.

(Phil gets my vote though.)

Haha, yes, that thought occurred to me too ! We should do that one (and thereby destroy forum peace forever) ;)

Phil is already eliminated, you have to choose between CM, JB, GB and WC !