***Coldplay Member Elimination Game***

I ran away

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris 8

Will 1

To my surprise but not my delight, the large majority had decided to eliminate Coldplay's frontman and lead singer Chris Martin at a very early point in the game ! Since coldplay doesn't have a singer any more, they have become an instrumental-only band !

Round 3 - those are the contenders:

Buckland

Berryman

Champion

I vte for Will again...

Guy Berryman it is ! 7 votes for him, one for Jonny, one for Will.

The quiet one has been eliminated, but I'm sure he'll stay quiet about that ;)

So we are already in the epic Finale ! Who is Coldplay's most beloved member ?

Is it...

Coldplay's energetic drummer, bell ringer and most avid output critic Will Champion ?

Or Coldplay's amazingly haunting guitar lines and atmospheres creator Jonny Buckland ?

I vote for Will to be eliminated. With Chris gone, Jonny MUST be the winner ! Just think of all his amazing guitar solos. This guy just creates emotion (along with Chris's vocals, of course)

Guy Berryman it is ! 7 votes for him, one for Jonny, one for Will.

The quiet one has been eliminated, but I'm sure he'll stay quiet about that ;)

So we are already in the epic Finale ! Who is Coldplay's most beloved member ?

Is it...

Coldplay's energetic drummer, bell ringer and most avid output critic Will Champion ?

Or Coldplay's amazingly haunting guitar lines and atmospheres creator Jonny Buckland ?

I vote for Will to be eliminated. With Chris gone, Jonny MUST be the winner ! Just think of all his amazing guitar solos. This guy just creates emotion (along with Chris's vocals, of course)

I'm voting for Jonny only because Will is my favorite. Will is the most versatile musician in the band, having played not only drums but also timpani, piano, synthesizer, organ, and guitar. Not to mention he is also a great singer. :) :will:

Edit: I seem to remember Will playing mandolin as well but I can't remember for sure.

With alisbe not choosing to vote and 42Escapist voting for Jonny, we are currently in a tie 2:2. Since this is not a great number of overall votes for a game finale, I'll leave voting open until it is tomorrow evening (for me), which leaves approximately 19-20 hours for you to vote starting from now. Hope we get in some more votes !

I vote for Will to be eliminated !! Seriously, without Jonny's beautiful guitar lines what would be coldplay ? an act with Guy's disco bass solos in every song ? a full-on Chris Martin "life is so beautiful but sometimes it's also dark but nono wait I see light at the end of the tunnel- oh fuckyeahEDM" act ? or maybe a fitness club directed by Will.

Go jonny go !! (and the cake too)

WE HAVE A WINNER !

...AND IT IS.... JONNY BUCKLAND ! Well done Jonnybooooy !

Coldplay's amazing guitarist has taken the No.1 spot in the Coldplay Member Elimination Game !

Hope you enjoyed it ! Stay tuned for the next Elimination Game for yes, there will be a follow-up !