✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***Coldplay SINGLES Elimination Game*** - let's single out the best single

I ran away

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, the votes are in and Don't Panic and What If are on a tie ! OH NOOOOOOO, please save What If.

Voting is now restricted to Don't Panic and What If. The next person who has not yet voted here must make a decision between the two of them ! (And please vote for Don't Panic and #saveWhatIf, its such a beautiful song !) :)

I'm changing my vote from LiT ii to Don't Panic. What If has been a favorite since my first listen to X&Y. Don't Panic is less beautiful and it just doesn't have the same raw emotion. #ISavedWhatIf ;)

I've been away for awhile so thankfully I haven't missed much!

Technically, after a tie has been announced, according to @thetwinparadox's rules which I largely took over, changing previous votes is not allowed. But then this is an independent thread and we don't need to stick to these rules, we can agree on other ones as long as we stay consistent throughout the game.

The situation has never before arisen in this thread that people wanna change their votes after a tie, so should we allow 42Escapist and gacbrandao to change their votes ? What do you think ?

OK, let's change the rules: Changing votes is from now on allowed when you're in a tie ! And the first person to change her/his vote in a tie situation will determine the outcome ! I think that's a fair compromise.

As the one and only exception, let's also hear @gacbrandao's vote change here (he came second after @42Escapist) because I feel it would otherwise be unfair since this rule is new. Hope it doesn't result in a new tie though...

Awesome !!

Don't Panic is sinking like stones, but we still live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do...

Don't Panic 6

What If 4

White Shadows 1

GPASUYF 1

Twelve votes in total - great ! This thread is alive and kicking !

And also, a final twelve songs still in the running:

Yellow

In My Place

The Scientist

Clocks

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed of Sound

Fix You

Talk

What If

White Shadows

Violet Hill