✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***Coldplay SINGLES Elimination Game*** - let's single out the best single

I ran away

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!! Thanks' date=' cp3176!!![/quote']

No problem at all! :D Once I saw @I ran away post in the chatbox I knew it was something important.... and I found Viva almost dead. My second favorite song is very important to me and I jumped to the chance as soon as possible to vote out Strawberry Swing.

That said, I do wish a worse song was matched up against Viva... it's sad to see Strawberry go :( But it has to, when it's matched with Viva.

No problem at all! :D Once I saw @I ran away post in the chatbox I knew it was something important.... and I found Viva almost dead. My second favorite song is very important to me and I jumped to the chance as soon as possible to vote out Strawberry Swing.

That said, I do wish a worse song was matched up against Viva... it's sad to see Strawberry go :( But it has to, when it's matched with Viva.

Thanks cp ! I posted in the chatbox because we had been waiting for ages in this round, and I wanted to move forward. But cool you saw it first and saved Viva :D

Strawberry Swing has been eliminated, but at least Viva has been saved. Such a perfect day, for without it, it would've been a waste of time ! :)

Here are the rest:

Yellow

Don't Panic

In My Place

The Scientist

Clocks

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed of Sound

Fix You

Talk

What If

White Shadows

Violet Hill

Viva La Vida

Life in Technicolor ii

I vote for GPASUYF !

But once the viva game ends, the MX game will start. As much as I'd like it to continue we'll probably have to wait until the GS or "elimination winners elimination" ends. :(

I'm not sure though, some magic might happen and the viva game could potentially bring more people after the arguments, but then again people will be distracted from #savePOC and #saveDLIBYH.

#saveseg

But once the viva game ends, the MX game will start. As much as I'd like it to continue we'll probably have to wait until the GS or "elimination winners elimination" ends. :(

I'm not sure though, some magic might happen and the viva game could potentially bring more people after the arguments, but then again people will be distracted from #savePOC and #saveDLIBYH.

#saveseg

But by the time all of those eliminations are over (MX, GS, unreleased, winners), AHFOD might be out and people even less interested. I guess I'll put it on hold till the end of Viva and then try to revive it by some advertising in the chat (and possibly also linking to it once or twice in the beginning of the MX game if @thetwinparadox has nothing against it...)

#SaveSinglesEliminationGame !!

But by the time all of those eliminations are over (MX, GS, unreleased, winners), AHFOD might be out and people even less interested. I guess I'll put it on hold till the end of Viva and then try to revive it by some advertising in the chat (and possibly also linking to it once or twice in the beginning of the MX game if @thetwinparadox has nothing against it...)

#SaveSinglesEliminationGame !!

I am 99% sure Coldplay won't release their album this year (I'm assuming the games will end this year) and I'm sure @thetwinparadox has nothing against it, since he's voted here before.

Also unlikely that Coldplay will release an album after a year from their previous (2000-2002-2005-2008-2011-2014)

I also kinda want AHFOD to be delayed because I want them to fix up all the songs first. I was a bit skeptical when I listened to Amazing Day, but who knows?

#savesingleeliminationgame

Also unlikely that Coldplay will release an album after a year from their previous (2000-2002-2005-2008-2011-2014)

That's true (in fact it would be very symmetrical if they released sth in 2016, when I look at that list :D)....

#SaveSinglesEliminationGame