October 2, 201511 yr Avicii makes bad music decisions. He could have had Brandon Flowers' vocals for 'The Days' but discarded it for some other weird sounding dude. [video=youtube;L0LtKb_Xyl4] What an awful waste. The other guy was Robbie Williams
October 2, 201511 yr The other guy was Robbie Williams Lol ok true that's probably not so bad, I like Robbie Williams :S But it was written by Flowers and I think it suites him better.
October 2, 201511 yr [ATTACH]32453[/ATTACH] Thats it, let it burn. Pay for tampering with the works of Chris Martin.
October 3, 201511 yr CHRIS!!! WHY DID U LET THIS HAPPEN?!?! U SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT LIKE THIS: https://youtu.be/K9Ornolb7eo Now it's a crappy excuse of so called "music" that was WRITTEN by Chris Martin. Please don't tell me that Chris Martin was the one who wrote this... I might give up on Coldplay already if he's dropped to that level of incompetence in writing songs.
October 3, 201511 yr "True Believer" I wasn't always the brightest, till I learned how to dance You got me thinking love will come around but you never gave me a chance I might not have been the tallest, till I learned how to jump You got me thinking love will come around but you never see I'm the one If I could make you, make you fall in love with me If I could make you, make you fall in love Wish I could make you, make you make you fall in love Baby love will come around if you want it enough Baby love will come around if you want it enough Love will come around If you are a true believer If you are a true believer Love will come around if you want it enough Baby love will come around for us Love will come around if you want it enough Baby love will come around for us Love will come around if you want it enough Baby love will come around for us and even more shitty lyrics which I'm too lazy to write down... Just looking at the lyrics started to get me almost throwing up... (I could feel pooling in my chest) Avicii makes bad music decisions. He could have had Brandon Flowers' vocals for 'The Days' but discarded it for some other weird sounding dude. [video=youtube;L0LtKb_Xyl4] What an awful waste. The song is actually pretty decent in my opinion... but of course it's no where near the level of any of Coldplay's work, outside of Major Minus and maybe 1.36. And maybe Yes, but that's a strech.
October 3, 201511 yr Please don't tell me that Chris Martin was the one who wrote this... I might give up on Coldplay already if he's dropped to that level of incompetence in writing songs. Yes, I know it sucks. I don't think Avicii speaks advanced meaningful lyrics.
October 3, 201511 yr I like this version from Ultra Music Festival more.. You hear Chris more clear.. The album version is terrible! [video=youtube;gYSs1OreQG0] Jesus, album version pales compared to this and the PinkPop one. So much for all that effort :/
October 3, 201511 yr Please don't tell me that Chris Martin was the one who wrote this... I might give up on Coldplay already if he's dropped to that level of incompetence in writing songs. I regret to divulge that I believe yes, Chris was the one who wrote this masterpiece.
October 3, 201511 yr Should of been like Can't Catch Me. Avchii can do stuff which isn't the typical mainstream over mixed crap, so why did he do it for Ture Believer?
October 3, 201511 yr i actually like it lol the only thing that probably i dont really dig is how high the pitch is with the strange modified guy voice the instrumental is great tho i dont understand the hate for the instrumental, production is great too and about the lyrics: its an edm song not a song by pink floyd im gonna dance to this now bye
October 3, 201511 yr Talking about EDM songs, this is one I really enjoy listening to Talking about true believer there are some bits that sounds good and Chris' voice is great I won't judge that. But in general I don't like it, Aviccii did a great job in ASFOS but in True Believer he didn't do his best. There are other songs on his album that I prefer like Trouble. I'm not a fan of EDM music but I can acknowledge when there is a good song and it wasn't.
October 3, 201511 yr I regret to divulge that I believe yes, Chris was the one who wrote this masterpiece. nooo :( Chris has unfortunately dropped to the level of writing regular-sounding songs nowadays... The last two album's "pop" music were way better than normal pop that you hear on the radio today. They actually have meaning in it, they actually put emotion into it. Unfortunately this piece is nothing more than a normal pop song you'd hear on the radio today (with an EDM twist), and I don't want Coldplay to drop to the level of writing boring, lame songs like those. Get it together CM. Please stop wasting time with this. To be fair I guess Chris wrote the original version which was pretty decent but pales in comparison to his previous works. Then Avicii totally messed up the album version. But still. Chris can do better than this.
October 3, 201511 yr This isn't a CM song. It's a Avicii song that features CM. Hence why it doesn't sound CM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
October 3, 201511 yr This isn't a CM song. It's a Avicii song that features CM. Hence why it doesn't sound CM. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Well according to @I ran away CM still made the song which really saddens me...
October 3, 201511 yr Is anyone else in particular annoyed by the way the unknown "singer" says DANNNNNNCE and CHANNNNNNCE ? I can't say how much that irritates me It makes me giggle a bit. And I usually don't have a problem with accents in songs! I've officially stopped caring about Avicii now. I already tuned out after The Days. Like holy shit, what was that?!
October 3, 201511 yr Talking about EDM songs, this is one I really enjoy listening to Talking about true believer there are some bits that sounds good and Chris' voice is great I won't judge that. But in general I don't like it, Aviccii did a great job in ASFOS but in True Believer he didn't do his best. There are other songs on his album that I prefer like Trouble. I'm not a fan of EDM music but I can acknowledge when there is a good song and it wasn't. OMG, Avicii has got a song called Trouble ! How dare he ! :D
October 3, 201511 yr Well according to @I ran away CM still made the song which really saddens me... As far as I'm informed, he co-wrote the song with Bergling. Bergling is named as the sole producer.
October 3, 201511 yr Well according to @I ran away CM still made the song which really saddens me... As far as I'm informed, he co-wrote the song with Bergling. Bergling is named as the sole producer.
October 3, 201511 yr As far as I'm informed, he co-wrote the song with Bergling. Bergling is named as the sole producer. Lol what's with the double posting, no offense (and this isn't to take the whole thread off topic) but come to think of it I'm starting to lose count of how much you double-post :P I already saw one other instance of this on another thread a few minutes ago... what device are you posting from? :D
October 3, 201511 yr Oops, sorry. I normally don't have an issue with double posting (and I don't wanna steal the crown from 42Escapist :P) but currently Coldplaying.com is very much lagging for me and some pages take ages to load or fail loading entirely. I don't know why, I'm posting from my home laptop as usual.
October 3, 201511 yr Oops, sorry. I normally don't have an issue with double posting (and I don't wanna steal the crown from 42Escapist :P) but currently Coldplaying.com is very much lagging for me and some pages take ages to load or fail loading entirely. I don't know why, I'm posting from my home laptop as usual. hmm that might be why, It's okay, I was just wondering why it was happeneing so much :P
October 4, 201511 yr OMG, Avicii has got a song called Trouble ! How dare he ! :D Hahaha it wasn't enough to have Chris on his album, he wanted more Coldplay related things as his lucky charm.
October 4, 201511 yr i dont understand why everyone is whingeing about Chris not writing stuff like old Coldplay stuff. How many times has he said that his hobby is to pretend to be Rihanna and write songs for her and other artists. He has to write stuff that is APPROPRIATE FOR THAT SPECIFIC ARTIST!!! It wouldnt make sense if he made other artist sing Coldplay-like music cos they arent Coldplay!!! If you dont like the song, thats fine, but saying that Chris has 'stooped' to new levels or whatever just cos its pop and isnt a deep and meaningful song is just silly. That is the genius of Chris Martin, he isnt confined to one type of music. Sorry, didnt mean to rant :)
October 4, 201511 yr i dont understand why everyone is whingeing about Chris not writing stuff like old Coldplay stuff. How many times has he said that his hobby is to pretend to be Rihanna and write songs for her and other artists. He has to write stuff that is APPROPRIATE FOR THAT SPECIFIC ARTIST!!! It wouldnt make sense if he made other artist sing Coldplay-like music cos they arent Coldplay!!! If you dont like the song, thats fine, but saying that Chris has 'stooped' to new levels or whatever just cos its pop and isnt a deep and meaningful song is just silly. That is the genius of Chris Martin, he isnt confined to one type of music. Sorry, didnt mean to rant :) Chris sang completely in the original version. The terrible lyrics were present as well. Lyrics shouldn't be affected by the artist either since he was originally set to sing it and the artist is a DJ.
Create an account or sign in to comment