✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-07] Coldplay Live At NRJ Music Awards, France

yo I love my new kitten :angry:

These links don't work for me, they're just empty windows :worried: !??!!?

Give it time, it was empty for me at first, so don't worry, just give it a minute or two and it will load.

You have time BTW, Coldplay isn't on, some trash act is on right now playing a okay song... that is, if you don't compare it to most Coldplay songs. :p

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Oh I use a wired connection lol. No worries tho, the official website's working like magic.

My bad [emoji14] Glad to hear.

Guest diogo_sg
Just to check that my stream isnt lagging.....is everyone else seeing a band sing a song called Conmigo?

I'm seeing something. And I don't like it.

Just to check that my stream isnt lagging.....is everyone else seeing a band sing a song called Conmigo?

I have absolutely no idea what the song is called, but there's a woman with orange hear and man singing, and there are red and white fans, and fog on the stage. Are you seeing that?

Use the stream2hub on mobile. Then go under the TF1 logo and turn your phone to landscape. It will be like play now and press it. Then it will say make an accout but under that it will say close. Close it. Then a play button should pop up and there you go.

I did that and somehow another ad?the one with the movie preview kinda thing and asks me to create another acc or sth