✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-07] Coldplay Live At NRJ Music Awards, France

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That performance was MILES better than yesterday... it was in an open space, not some crowded tiny area. Great job.. that's the song there at it's full potential. Loved it, from the few seconds I was able to get a good stream.

Well they just did a small replay of Coldplay's performance... I love all the colors! It really stands out.... really the background looks so trippy! But the creativity, design, and hard work they do to make this happen is just crazy. I believe that small replay was from earlier on when I didn't even get the stream... that looked extremely cool! Great job! :D

So glad Chris sings on tune haha!The crowd should have sang woohoo everytime Chris says woohoo though...

They probably did. I just don't think there were any ambience mics or whatever to pick everything up.

But the ending didn't feel like yesterday, just because of that. They should put those crowd ambience mics in there so we can all hear the crowd. It would have sounded much more powerful... I did the woohoo's at the end myself :D

BTW what's taking so long for the next act to come on??? I guess that doesn't matter now since Coldplay has come and gone but I'm still watching and it's taking extrodaniraly long for the next act...

PS: Oh there it is... well the song isn't that great anyways so whatever :P But I was just wondering why it took so long!!