✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-07] Coldplay Live At NRJ Music Awards, France

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NRJ official stream is iffy. As great as it is compared to all the other streams, it's annoying, because one second it's like your watching a 4K perfect stream, then the next second you can't tell which pixel the crowd is. So it's a very unstable strea,/ But it definetely has it's HD amazing moments.

Now just watch the stream crash altogether when Coldplay come on... that is, if they ever do come on....

PS, this EDMish song that just played is admittedly better than most...

Seems Chris has some competition in the dancing department...

doesn't matter. chris is in a category of his own. don't think anyone else willingly dances like they are having a stroke onstage :laugh3:

The NRJ official stream is iffy. As great as it is compared to all the other streams, it's annoying, because one second it's like your watching a 4K perfect stream, then the next second you can't tell which pixel the crowd is. So it's a very unstable strea,/ But it definetely has it's HD amazing moments.

Now just watch the stream crash altogether when Coldplay come on... that is, if they ever do come on....

PS, this EDMish song that just played is admittedly better than most...

Heard audio for a few mins,but no video?what am i doing wrong on mobile?

Look on the bright side. The longer we have to wait, the better the moment will be, and the better we'll appreciate it. Look, the sooner they play, the sadder we'll be afterwards that the show is over. When you still have to wait you're waiting. The moment isn't over already. If they played instead of Adele, yes we'd have great memories but we wouldn't be waiting for them to come on right now! It'd already be over! So, a life tip, whenever you're waiting for something forever, just imagine if it were to be over already... it's still going to come on eventually! :D

Look on the bright side. The longer we have to wait, the better the moment will be, and the better we'll appreciate it. Look, the sooner they play, the sadder we'll be afterwards that the show is over. When you still have to wait you're waiting. The moment isn't over already. If they played instead of Adele, yes we'd have great memories but we wouldn't be waiting for them to come on right now! It'd already be over! So, a life tip, whenever you're waiting for something forever, just imagine if it were to be over already... it's still going to come on eventually! :D

I just imagined waiting 30 minutes in the dark, at the bus stop... Would enjoy waiting forever now :D

tell me again why I am watching a laggy livestream of a strange foreign language award show just to have my fav band perform embarrassingly & the front man runs out of breath & sings out of tune :dozey:

:bomb:

Heard audio for a few mins,but no video?what am i doing wrong on mobile?

Hmm I'm honestly not sure. Maybe it's because you're on mobile. I believe there's a solution specifically for mobile that someone already posted on here...

who ever posted the mobile solution, if you're reading this post now can you please tell @jer123 what to do to be able to watch the stream?? He's trying the NRJ site and he can only get audio...