✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

Viva la Vida.

The song that started it ALL for me as a Coldplay fan... the beauty of it just got me righttttt into the song... at that time it was the best thing ever.... I ADORE it to this day... I LOVE ITTTTT:D It really actually brings me to tears sometimes.

^But I totally agree..... it's crazy what you can discover through instrumentals that the vocals cover up. You get to hear the real song in all of it's beauty... and really discover extra tracks that you never heard ever before.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Viva was over muchhh to soon.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Whatever the song that's playing right now.... this is beautiful... if anything it should have been the secret track at the ending of Viva.

Yeah' date=' never got this personally. It was a gimmick by the band in an attempt to reconcile the amount of great songs they produced in the Viva era with the silly "Ten song rule"[/quote']

Exactly... I don't get why they do that except if it's a really really short track. But with something as beautiful as Reign of Love, that deserves more love on it's own to be just some hidden track at the end of the 5th song in the album. :(

On the brighter side, Violet Hill is playing right now. :D

really enjoying listening to the instrumentals with you folks. nice little lead up to the real thing :) but i've gotta get back to studying. well, after violet hill then.

You need to study with the instrumentals :sneaky: I have been intensely researching Russia's position on Climate Change for the past three hours with this!

You need to study with the instrumentals :sneaky: I have been intensely researching Russia's position on Climate Change for the past three hours with this!

hahaa! i was doing just that. but the moment a viva song popped up, studying went out the window! i'm sure i'll be ok to concentrate on my studies once mylo starts though :laugh3:

hahaa! i was doing just that. but the moment a viva song popped up, studying went out the window! i'm sure i'll be ok to concentrate on my studies once mylo starts though :laugh3:

I haven't heard any instrumental MX songs aside from Paradise and Charlie Brown, so I'm excited. I'm sure I'll hear many new things.

I haven't heard any instrumental MX songs aside from Paradise and Charlie Brown, so I'm excited. I'm sure I'll hear many new things.

yeah, good point. i haven't listened to the album in so long too. so maybe i'll appreciate it more :)