✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why wasn't he able to take a proper picture? He must be knowing how to use an iphone.

Have you ever tried to dance around onstage to a couple thousand people ...in midst of grabbing someone's phone and trying to operate the camera app, make sure to use the correct frontward or backward lens...then hand it back to the person ...all within a time frame of a few bars before the chorus drops?

Exactly. :P

Have you ever tried to dance around onstage to a couple thousand people ...in midst of grabbing someone's phone and trying to operate the camera app, make sure to use the correct frontward or backward lens...then hand it back to the person ...all within a time frame of a few bars before the chorus drops?

Exactly. :P

I didn't know he did that in midst of a song. Wasn't able to catch the love stream. Sorry.

Not his fault then.

Sorry, if it is wrong to post in (writing PM asking whether I could do this here; but if not, I will, or th Mod will remove it afterwards- sorry; or you may PM me :)), Live link of Belasco Theatre, LA by Coldplay: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Rc2PnMoD1wo/

It is such an amazing show, given all these years...can have a real sense of what the coming tour would feel/look like~ Hope you would enjoy, co. lovers:) at the center of universe...Thumbs Up~