✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
The link to the ustream... But it may be because I'm on mobile... Last time it worked though

It won't work in the cold playing app. Try using a web browser. I would advise you not to use the ustream app as it is...broken!

^ I agree.

Also, is it just me or can I hear Chris Martin singing along with me???? This is seriously weird.... and it can't be the instrumental itself having just a whisper (HAHAHAHA A Whisper is playing right now:D) of the lyrics playing because I can only hear him when I'm singing... weird.... it could be my own mind again recalling the lyrics on it's own and since I heard the song so many times with the lyrics they come back to me and my brain tricks me into thinking I am hearing them....

I think there's something to back up my theory. For example, I don't know most of the lyrics to A Whisper and I certainly can't hear the lyrics then but for a song like Warning Sign for example where I do know the lyrics I can hear Chris Martin right there with me. It's just weird!!! But I think there might be a point to my theory. Your brain doesn't know the lyrics to one song so it doesn't trick you then but you move on to the next and since it knows it it automatically links the lyrics to the song therefore it's playing in your head at the same time as the song is playing, and you think you're hearing it beacuse of that. I think this is the explanation. :D

Hey guys I'm coming into this thread 43 pages in so I apologize for asking (because it's probably somewhere in here) but is the Tidal Stream free tonight? Or is there a fee? Again, sorry to be redundant if it's been covered.:cool:

You can sign up for a free 30-day trial to see the stream, just remember to cancel your subscription before the 30 days. Or there is going to be a stream on the first page of this thread :nice:

Hey guys I'm coming into this thread 43 pages in so I apologize for asking (because it's probably somewhere in here) but is the Tidal Stream free tonight? Or is there a fee? Again, sorry to be redundant if it's been covered.:cool:

1st post