✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

^ Yayyyyyyyy:D

That is, three and a half more hours until new songs!!!!:D:D:D:D

Cant waittttt!!!

Loving the stream and waiting for the show with everybody on here. It sounds cheesy' date=' but It's like the modern day equivalent of not getting tickets for a gig but still showing up to hear from outside :)[/quote']

:) It's so awesome listening to these instrumentals while we're waiting.... as one person above said you know a song's freaking amazing when it doesn't need Chris' vocals to amaze you.... :D

so how many tried to do that high pitched scream in low just now? hope my neighbors aren't concerned :laugh3: man, i love that scream.

really enjoying these instrumentals stephen.

Well I don't know Low all that well so I really don't know what you're talking about, besides even though I was singing along earlier I am too focused on posting right now so I'm not really doing it anymore :D

But I'll have to go back and listen to Low anyway's, I'm pretty sure it's the best thing ever :laugh3:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this doesn't seem to be an instrumental of Til Kingdom come...... it's still a great song nonetheless :D

Now I'm sure I'm actually listening to Chris Martin...:D

It's still harder to hear him than normal tho. Is is just my mind playing a serious trick on me again....? :D :lol: :laugh3:

I swear I can hear something in this "Things I Don't Understand" as well... just tiny whispers, not real lyrics, even though I admit I haven't listened to Things I Don't Understand once full time through :laugh3: (Yes, you read that right :D) But I still know something is there...

@42: Yeah, time is so short already, and it's getting... shorter! :D

And here it is my friends' date=' Coldplay's best song and therefore best instrumental: 42 :DDDDDDDD[/quote']

The first part is so very beautiful, and I must admit it's one of my favorite sounds of Coldplay. They absolutely nailed that.

Not so instrumental tho....:D

Well I don't know Low all that well so I really don't know what you're talking about, besides even though I was singing along earlier I am too focused on posting right now so I'm not really doing it anymore

But I'll have to go back and listen to Low anyway's, I'm pretty sure it's the best thing ever

it's easiest to notice in the live versions. check this:

[video=youtube;JDqVSCFo-es]

also, instrumentally the improvement on viva is amazing! hats off the eno the legend! now the lovely 42!!

And here it is my friends, Coldplay's best song and therefore best instrumental: 42 :DDDDDDDD

except for politik, maybe you are right ;)

edit: was talking about the best song part. instrumentally, yeah i can see that.

Reign of Love. So beautiful, yet simple. Sometimes simple is more.... even tho it's a second track in one it's so freaking underrated, it deserves to have it's own track, and it deserved to be longer :(

In fact, I'd say it's in my top 3 of Viva la Vida even tho it's only a small 2 minute-3 minute track at the end of LiT.

and just happens to be 42 viewers in the stream too

LOL...:D

Yes is playing right now. Now that we're going through these albums you can tell that the music starts to get poppier and poppier with each album.... and I'm starting to realize that listening to Coldplay's discography does tell a story. It tells a story of a band's journey.... a journey in which it became poppier with time. I've got to admit, it's like one large thing you can listen to and still have a story to tell. I knew that Coldplay's discography had a story to tell of it's own. :D I'm not sure if they were aiming for their discography to tell a larger picture from the start or it kind of just went on.... you know. Interesting.