✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Administrators

WATCH: Stream will begin when the event starts, If you are having issues with the Ustream app, navigate to this page on your device's web browser.

We encourage you to subscribe to TIDAL, if you are already a member you can watch from anywhere Tidal is!

WHAT:

Global music and entertainment platform, TIDAL, will livestream an exclusive performance including select material from Coldplay’s new album, A Head Full Of Dreams. The band’s seventh album will be available on TIDAL.com on Friday, December 4th, with the first single, “Adventure of a Lifetime,” available on TIDAL.com now: tidal.com/album/53607999 .

Music fans around the world will be able to view the performance on TIDAL.com and follow along on social using #TIDALXColdplay. The replay will be available following the livestream.

WHEN:

TIDAL livestream begins at 8:30 PM (PT) on Saturday, November 21st

See what time it's on in your time zone

WHERE:

The show will take place at the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles and be livestreamed on at tidal.com .

You will need to have a TIDAL subscription to view the stream.

SETLIST:

TBA

We learnt that Coldplay will be performing “4 new songs” at this Friday's concert, hosted by KROQ. We’re expecting ‘AOAL’ and ‘Amazing Day’ to appear, which leaves room for two brand new songs on the night! These will be backed up eight old tunes / classics.

MISC:

Please post your photos videos and discussion here. Also post your reviews in this thread for the Wiki and Main Site. Visit this thread for examples on previous song reviews written by Coldplayers.

Remember: the longer the reviews, the better!

SOURCE: TIDAL (Thanks JC90)

Original post by mayurshikotra

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also win via KROQ in LA.

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2015/11/06/win-tickets-to-a-private-kroq-show-with-coldplay-at-the-belasco-theater-november-13/

ETA: They're giving away tickets every hour. If you're listening online, start calling before they announce the contest as the stream is a bit delayed. I know this from two weeks of calling for the U2 show in May. Good luck!

You can also win via KROQ in LA.

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2015/11/06/win-tickets-to-a-private-kroq-show-with-coldplay-at-the-belasco-theater-november-13/

ETA: They're giving away tickets every hour. If you're listening online, start calling before they announce the contest as the stream is a bit delayed. I know this from two weeks of calling for the U2 show in May. Good luck!

Excellent!

You want more stress! Alt987 is giving away tickets to a show at their IHeartRadio theater, every hour. I somehow have to listen to both stations?

I KNOW! KROQ on the hour between 9am and 6pm and Alt98.7 is at 15 min past the hour. So I listen to KROQ, call and call and call and don't win, then change the station to 98.7 and call and call and call and don't win. I HAVE gotten through to both many times but never the right caller. I am living my life to the radio these days... And the Internet feed is at least a minute off the radio broadcast, so I've got the radio on...

Good luck!!

Does anybody actually know what time they'll be performing?

KROQ Tidal show is at 8:30 pm PST Friday night. I have no idea when the iHeart Radio show is. I somehow don't think they're the same day because Alt 98.7 says their show is on the IHeart Radio Honda Stage. But who knows...

ive been skimming around, but found nothing.

this is important to me too, 'cause i'm busy that night! But im sure someone will record and post

Me too! Hope I can listen to it!

KROQ Tidal show is at 8:30 pm PST Friday night. I have no idea when the iHeart Radio show is. I somehow don't think they're the same day because Alt 98.7 says their show is on the IHeart Radio Honda Stage. But who knows...

Oh, I should hopefully be home by that time...

Edit: JK, maybe not :( I hope someone records this!!

I'm guessing 3-4 new songs will be played: Adventure of a Lifetime, Amazing Day, Hymn For The Weekend, and maybe some random other song like Colour Spectrum or Everglow.

That venue looks gorgeous. :) It reminds me of the GS tour venues. Maybe those are where this era's first shows will be before the band embarks on a full world tour next year.

I found a nice official link that confirms some things:

http://news.cision.com/tidal/r/tidal-x--coldplay-presented-by-kroq-on-friday--november-13th,c9862720

-They'll be playing 'select material'

-On TIDAL.com for free, with replay stream available afterwards

-TIDAL livestream begins at 8:30 PM (PT) on Friday, November 13th

Great thanks! Is that 830pm Pacific Time?