✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-22] Coldplay to perform at American Music Awards

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Lucky you, I have to find a livestream. Sometimes I think my country is missing some of the biggest musical events for paying attention to Justin beiber and one direction, they even have their own special sections in the TV programmes!

It will be on TNT in Mexico as well (as far as I know), so if you have that channel you can watch it on tv. That's what I'm planning to do anyway.

Ugh....abc in my area is showing it 1 hour after it happens (ie. the show starts at 7 when it should really start at 6 if it was live) ugh....im annoyed

You all will be talking about it, and one hour later, I'll be like "great performance, loving it even more" haha

• Like 1

^ That's kind of lame... I'm surprised it's not that way with me! I'm in Canada and your in the US, it's the American Music Awards so wouldn't you think they'd play it live in your area like in mine?

You'd think. They do this with awards shows to keep it in the prime time slots all across the country, otherwise people in California would be watching it at 5, and some people might not be home yet from work/other activities.