✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

If "Amazing Day" was released as a single.......

tobystso

Ah screw that, I didn't see the question mark there and for a minute I thought they were actually doing a CD release for Amazing Day. You just reminded me of one of the very few things dislike in this digital age: the lack of CD singles. As a music collector, I'd rather pay €5 or so for a CD single than €1,29 for a song on iTunes.

I like the work though! Since the single cover for AOAL actually is a part of the album cover, this fits in really well. Perhaps change the font on the back to the one that Coldplay use and you're good to go!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I have just created a "fake" YouTube screenshot......:bliss::bliss::bliss:

This is really great haha. But I can still tell it's fake. Their most popular video has 503M views (not 639M) and the word "video" in the title needs to be capitalized. Good job, though.

Guest diogo_sg
This is really great haha. But I can still tell it's fake. Their most popular video has 503M views (not 639M) and the word "video" in the title needs to be capitalized. Good job, though.

Actually, the "real" videos don't have the word 'video' capitalised.

Although that would be in the future so that screenshot of it having 639M might be true one day. But seeing as their biggest hit still doesn't even have that much views after all this time, I think there is no way that Amazing Day would get that many view... It would be nice though. And as the person above me said, hopefully it would change pop music forever.

Although that would be in the future so that screenshot of it having 639M might be true one day. But seeing as their biggest hit still doesn't even have that much views after all this time, I think there is no way that Amazing Day would get that many view... It would be nice though. And as the person above me said, hopefully it would change pop music forever.

Oh I would wish for that to happen. That would be an indication that the world is coming to their senses and becoming more intelligent :laugh2:

• Like 2