✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

Sparky

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the Ticketmaster page, reserved seating ranges from £49.50 to £93.50 and GA inc unreserved lower tier seating is £71.50

This includes booking fee but not not a delivery fee - there is a disclaimer on there though that prices are subject to change so may vary?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coldplay-standing-level-1-manchester-04-06-2016/event/1F004F77A9FA8950?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coldplay-reserved-seats-manchester-04-06-2016/event/1F004F77A9F98945?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Looking at the Ticketmaster page, reserved seating ranges from £49.50 to £93.50 and GA inc unreserved lower tier seating is £71.50

This includes booking fee but not not a delivery fee - there is a disclaimer on there though that prices are subject to change so may vary?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coldplay-standing-level-1-manchester-04-06-2016/event/1F004F77A9FA8950?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/coldplay-reserved-seats-manchester-04-06-2016/event/1F004F77A9F98945?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Expensive for standing!!

I'm from China and I'll be doing an exchange semester in the UK from Jan. 2016. So literally this will be my first Coldplay gig! Thrilled!

But I'm now wondering how many hours earlier I should get to the Etihad Stadium to get a good place in the front if I buy a standing ticket. In China usually tickets for gigs are all seated ones and the closest ones are the most expensive.

And If I really want to make sure I could see them as close as possible should I get a standing ticket or just a reserved seat? 'Cause my birthday is on June 5th so I really really want to make this an extraordinary experience. :)

I'm from China and I'll be doing an exchange semester in the UK from Jan. 2016. So literally this will be my first Coldplay gig! Thrilled!

But I'm now wondering how many hours earlier I should get to the Etihad Stadium to get a good place in the front if I buy a standing ticket. In China usually tickets for gigs are all seated ones and the closest ones are the most expensive.

And If I really want to make sure I could see them as close as possible should I get a standing ticket or just a reserved seat? 'Cause my birthday is on June 5th so I really really want to make this an extraordinary experience. :)

Hmmmm this is really annoying. I feel like I've been mislead into thinking I was getting standing and have been put in the orange section, does it mean I can go there or standing if I want? Or does it just mean I've got to go and sit in the awful level three area? These cost more than the cheaper reserved seats so I'm probably going to complain if that's the case :(

Edit: Looking at the Wembley map is giving me hope but my ticket order says Orange Section and gave a row number :s

Hmmmm this is really annoying. I feel like I've been mislead into thinking I was getting standing and have been put in the orange section, does it mean I can go there or standing if I want? Or does it just mean I've got to go and sit in the awful level three area? These cost more than the cheaper reserved seats so I'm probably going to complain if that's the case

Edit: Looking at the Wembley map is giving me hope but my ticket order says Orange Section and gave a row number :s

Just checked my tickets and iv also got a row number, but it is just GA1 (general admission 1) and then 4 seat numbers. I assume this is purely for ticketmaster numbers and for sending out tickets, not an actual area where you have to go... If I was to guess id say the numbers are just the number ticket you bought in order.