✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

Sparky

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tickets ! Phew - no chance to choose where you sit ( well - I'm old !) . It was all a bit of a panic and I just took the first ones I got offered - right down the far end from the stage. Still - I'm going - that's the important thing.

Only thing is - as it's 4pm in the middle of Summer - we won't get any fantastic lighting effects. But it means I won't have to book a hotel either. :laugh3:

Cannot wait! :D

There will be lights, don't worry! The start of the show will be fairly light but in no time at all it'll be dark enough. Been the same for previous open air stadium gigs.

Yeah the colour section thing confused me a little bit too. I got blue. But as long as the tickets are 'Standing & Level 1 Unreserved Seats' then it's all good. I'm sure there'll be more info very soon :)

I'm new to this and not sure whether this is the right place to post or if it is allowed but..I have four seated tickets for the Saturday gig that I would like to sell. Obvs for face value. Would anyone like to take them off my hands?