• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

I'm going to see them here next 4th of June and since its my first time ever that I go see them live and I'm not from uk,i wish to know few things:

- I have orange standing tickets, how much time should i go to the stadium before they open the gates?

- At the end of the concert I'll have to go back where I've booked but the metro will still be available to use at that time, i guess around 0:00/1:00 am or at least the bus/tram or not?

Thanks for who ever will help me!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm new to this and not sure whether this is the right place to post or if it is allowed but..I have four seated tickets for the Saturday gig that I would like to sell. Obvs for face value. Would anyone like to take them off my hands?

Hi there. Do you still have your tickets available?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so happy about it!Yesterday I received them (less than one day!!)from Dhl courier:clap:

Can't tell you how wonderful is the feeling of having them in my hand :blush:

If you check ticketmaster they still say that tickets are unavailable but i guess they didn't updated that page yet

Btw I'll go with my girlfriend and now we've to understand well what to do the day of the concert, how much time before we've to go,findind the right gate, be ready to run near the stage, and so on :braces:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Someone who'll be there knows how much before to go queue on saturday?And how many of you are going there too?

As its my first time I'm not so sure and I've also to become more 'confident' with etihad stadium too:happy2:

Someone who'll be there knows how much before to go queue on saturday?And how many of you are going there too?

As its my first time I'm not so sure and I've also to become more 'confident' with etihad stadium too:happy2:

I'm aiming for about 3pm to get a decent free for all seat but don't know if that will be early enough?