✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-04] Etihad Arena, Manchester, UK

Sparky

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's interested I have 2 seated tickets for Saturday night just looking for what I paid genuine tickets in hand with a genuine reason for sale 2 tickets £100 the pair any interest message me

Closer and closer - have to stay calm to get through the next 30 hours. :snore:

I wonder if Noel Gallagher will put in an appearance in his home city ?

Forecast is for cloudy weather, but no rain ( so far).

Tomorrow........:bliss::loveshower::bliss:

Haven't posted in here for ages, but just want to say I'll be feeling the coldplaying love tomorrow when we all rock Manchester!!!!

Enjoy everybody, 'see' you there !!!!

• Like 4

Less than 24 hours now! :D Gonna be a quiet one for me Coldplaying wise, going with my family to this one. In the unreserved seating section, so will be getting a new angle. Think the last time I was in seating was MEN Manchester 2011. Only the 2nd ever show with Xylobands and they played What If + Daylight that day :D

• Like 4

Less than 24 hours now! :D Gonna be a quiet one for me Coldplaying wise, going with my family to this one. In the unreserved seating section, so will be getting a new angle. Think the last time I was in seating was MEN Manchester 2011. Only the 2nd ever show with Xylobands and they played What If + Daylight that day :D

j

Have a great day,I'm going tomorrow with my 15 year old daughter who'll be experiencing her first standing show,we also went to the MEN show and loved it,she wants to get to the Ethiad as early as possible so we can get to the front:dance:

• Like 2

Just getting ready now and trying to stay calm. I'm going with my daughter and we've got seat w...a...y... at the back - so we'll probably just see screens and fireworks. But I've been lucky enough to have see CP from the front row of the balcony at the Hammersmith Apollo and right in front of them, in a box, at the Albert hall - so this concert will be a totally different experience. I'm guessing it will be a long time before we see them again so I'm going to soak up every second . Have a great time everyone ! Roll on 9pm tonight.

• Like 3

anyone live in uk can record from satellite? maybe have better quality

on satellite have 160 kbps.

Astra 28.2E

11552.75 H

DVB-S QPSK 22000 5/6

or info here http://www.radiox.co.uk/listening-tv-and-satellite/#xUBvct68EeQ6Vvb5.97

i have founded a 128kpbs stream

http://media-ice.musicradio.com/RadioXLondonMP3.m3u

http://media-ice.musicradio.com/RadioXManchesterMP3.m3u

Just getting ready now and trying to stay calm. I'm going with my daughter and we've got seat w...a...y... at the back - so we'll probably just see screens and fireworks. But I've been lucky enough to have see CP from the front row of the balcony at the Hammersmith Apollo and right in front of them, in a box, at the Albert hall - so this concert will be a totally different experience. I'm guessing it will be a long time before we see them again so I'm going to soak up every second . Have a great time everyone ! Roll on 9pm tonight.

Im way way up the back as well, I was down the front on the MX tour but im quite looking forward to seeing the 'whole ' show, us oldies will show the young ones how its done, have a great evening! !!!

• Like 1