✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which instruments do you play?

Guest worldpeace

I'm thinking whenever this work period is over for me (Jesus one day it will be lol) I have this semi fantasy/plan of traveling just me, my el guitar and connect with local musicians as I go, play any small pub or bar or venue who will have me, playing covers and my originals, and just roam for a while like that around US and Europe. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
I own a guitar, a keyboard, a harmonica, and a tin whistle...and can play none. :D

Similar here...I own a keyboard, an acoustic guitar and an electric guitar and I only ever manage to play the most simple melodies (on keyboard, that is. With my guitars I just get sounds....LOL)

• 5 months later...

I play guitar and piano. I started learning drums but quit since I couldn't focus on learning that as the same time as guitar. I've played piano since I was a child and started learning guitar about 3 years ago. I produce on computer software as well but don't know if that counts.

• 2 months later...
I play piano and have been since first grade. Been stuck with unweighted keys this whole time though. :facepalm: We can't afford a better instrument. I am also currently learning guitar and love to sing! I do solos in my chorus sometimes.

Ouch.

My first piano didn't even have touch sensitivity LOL!

Not very good for pretty songs, huh?

Not at all.

Glad I got something better now. That one did have tons of options though. It was even a sampler. The one I have now has a few other settings but nowhere near that other one. I still have that one in case I want to do more than just piano and a few other options lol.

But then I see these really professional sounding pianos with tons of options just like me old one...

• 3 weeks later...
There's a few that I've had my eye on that are older models, but still much better. $3,000 or so bucks though. Considering that I'm in high school now, and am going into way more difficult songs, I do need weighted keys. Just wondering how many babysitting jobs I would need to pay off a piano. It's crazy how much these things cost.

Lol true

There's a few that I've had my eye on that are older models, but still much better. $3,000 or so bucks though. Considering that I'm in high school now, and am going into way more difficult songs, I do need weighted keys. Just wondering how many babysitting jobs I would need to pay off a piano. It's crazy how much these things cost.

My neighbor is selling her piano for $400...I mean I doubt you live near me, but just thought I'd mention it

• Like 1