✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which instruments do you play?

Guest worldpeace

Guest worldpeace

My main is violin

I used to play it with Suzuki method, when I was a child. I do not remember if I had a Suzuki violin. They sound different, that I know. Nowadays I have a German made Roth from year 1992. I have played with normal tune, varying with other players and baroque tune. The most used tuning changes the structure of the wood

Piano I do not had at all. I wish I had.

My ukulele is hand-made change version from children`s guitar of the committee of my building.

My mandolin is a borrowed and very old one, it really sucks, from a friend.

One drum I have, made by a friend. And some other rhythm instruments. :D

I play the Tenor Saxophone in my school's advanced band. I also play the piano and absolutely love learning and playing Coldplay songs on it. I know how to play O (Fly On), Life In Technicolor, The Scientist, Viva La Vida, Clocks (Live Version), the basic guitar riff on Strawberry Swing, the piano riff on Rainy Day, and currently learning how to play Everglow!

I play the violin, now I'm learning the piano and I'm gonna try guitar and drums so I can make a band by myself lol :))

I don't really "play the singing" :)) because I'm not used with my voice and I'm not satisfied with it most of the time... but I write songs mostly.

• Like 2

Hey so many musicians :) I always wanted to learn how to play violin, but have not gotten to it yet. I imagine myself in the future with a Sherlock Holmesesque air playing beautiful violin arias whenever I need to ponder about the solution to world peace *lol*

But so far I play drums, acoustic and electric guitar and piano (but only for chords mostly) ...oh and "I play the singer" too haha :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I play guitar,basic chords and sheets,just for my soul,I've learned it many years ago,I wish I had improved but I was into other things and didn't have time to practice a lot. Anyway it's great to be able to play Coldplay songs whenever I want :-)