✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-12-05] Coldplay On Jonathan Ross show

here's the interview where chris talks about it. the city is birmingham. i'll leave you to dig up the video. i'm pretty sure the song was yellow, but a slight chance i might be misremembering

• Like 3

Can you explain to me how to see the goat ?

*LOL* "Yes Leo, explain to me what your clearly deluded and crazy eyes see..." hehe Ok here is the official Leo guide on "how you see the goat"

This works best at a distance, not too close up otherwise you clearly see its not a goat. So from a distance you can see the overall shape is that of a goat head with a hanging long ear *lol* (I am actually laughing at myself as I am writing this...). You can even see the goat mouth and small nose above the mouth and the faint line of an eye even. It looks like a very serious goat, not unfriendly, just serious, pondering as it were. *lol* OK I cant write anymore...I am laughing too much at how silly this sounds, but I swear I´ve always seen THE goat :) Blame it on a rush of blood to Leo´s head :P

I don't wanna be corrupted and see a goat every time I look at AROBTTH

Now you know how I feel whenever I look at that cover. It spoils the whole album for me every time but I just cant stop seeing it hehe

• Like 1

Whoever sees the goat bust out the Microsoft paint and draw us an outline ;)

I still have a headache from yesterday, so not now haha But I may consider trying in the future even though I am absolutely not gifted when it comes to drawing, even outlines hehe

*LOL* "Yes Leo, explain to me what your clearly deluded and crazy eyes see..." hehe Ok here is the official Leo guide on "how you see the goat"

This works best at a distance, not too close up otherwise you clearly see its not a goat. So from a distance you can see the overall shape is that of a goat head with a hanging long ear *lol* (I am actually laughing at myself as I am writing this...). You can even see the goat mouth and small nose above the mouth and the faint line of an eye even. It looks like a very serious goat, not unfriendly, just serious, pondering as it were. *lol* OK I cant write anymore...I am laughing too much at how silly this sounds, but I swear I´ve always seen THE goat :) Blame it on a rush of blood to Leo´s head :p

I really tried hard to see the goat, but I can't. Can you describe where the individual points are situated (liek mouth, nose etc.) ? :D

• Like 1

I really tried hard to see the goat, but I can't. Can you describe where the individual points are situated (liek mouth, nose etc.) ? :D

*LOOOL* So funny....ok I´ll try. The goat is best seen with a small pic of the cover, mind you..so keep it at a distance. The long ear is well the long ear under the goaty chin. The mouth is the same as the human mouth, the nose just above it and the oblong black spot on the top is the eye.

I cant believe I managed to write that with somewhat a straight face haha

• Like 1

*LOOOL* So funny....ok I´ll try. The goat is best seen with a small pic of the cover, mind you..so keep it at a distance. The long ear is well the long ear under the goaty chin. The mouth is the same as the human mouth, the nose just above it and the oblong black spot on the top is the eye.

I cant believe I managed to write that with somewhat a straight face haha

I give up. Can't see no goat there ! :D