✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Another timeless question: How did the clown ever get control ?

If someone knows the answer let me know because I'm scared about them

How you see the world has a great bass riff which reminds me I should visit the thread about Guy's awesome bass riffs

• Like 1

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this version is missing the line that always gets me from the piano version, though: "i lost the only thing i ever loved"

oh sorry, I didn't realize that difference. Should've put the piano version additionally for you then ;)

And that was St. Stephen !

• Like 1

I might be too used listening to the album version.

But I have the feeling that the lyrics in this version don't match with the music.

The album version is more cleaner, powerful

I also like the album version more, it also showcases the awesome riff melody more than this version

• Like 1

But I have the feeling that the lyrics in this version don't match with the music.

Yeah I agree but it is still good and interesting to see where the final version came from

I also like the album version more, it also showcases the awesome riff melody more than this version

i love both versions, but i definitely see what you mean

i do remember we once had a discussion about how Talk is a song that's never really been played well live, that there's an energy to it that just doesn't come across in most live versions. i feel like that is also the energy that's missing from this version of it - so really, my point is, i wonder what it would be like to hear a live version of the alternate Talk? :P