✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After listening to these songs I don't believe, and I mean I never did to begin with, that coldplay's main spirit, emotion and feeling have changed. Just their sound and style have changed but their spirit is definitely still there

• Like 2

What I don't like about Miracles: The claps, production that makes it sound like a generic radio song

Same here. Like i said, it could have been a great song with that melody if it had been produced like in earlier Coldplay times, and not by Stargate.

• Like 1

i prefer this Miracles over MSS. It has a great melody and could have been a great song if it had not been produced by Stargate.

i didn't realize for the longest time that Miracles was produced by Stargate as well (though it makes sense)

i love them both in different ways... but both of them feel to me like an extension of X&Y era Coldplay, which is great for me :joy:

• Like 1

What I don't like about Miracles: The claps, production that makes it sound like a generic radio song

Yeah I think that's my problem with this song. It's too cookie-cutter (specially if you think about the theme of the movie it's representing).

Thanks @I ran away for this! It was awsome geeking with other Coldplayers! Next Listenning Party could be about EP's :p But whatever it is I will be here if possible!

I have to admit I have something very special in mind for the next Listening Party, not EPs, but something really good, trust me :)

• Like 3

Here is the link for the poll for the next Listening Party ! Since we're a bit behind with the schedule due to my past forgetting in the month of July and we don't need to repeat this one, the next one should be a bit earlier - you can vote for dates between end of August and mid-September !

http://doodle.com/poll/k696g5z46d7qx49w

Here is the link for the poll for the next Listening Party ! Since we're a bit behind with the schedule due to my past forgetting in the month of July and we don't need to repeat this one, the next one should be a bit earlier - you can vote for dates between end of August and mid-September !

http://doodle.com/poll/k696g5z46d7qx49w

Done! thanks for this btw

I'm sad I couldn't make it this time either... it was impossible because I had a family meal :(

Can't wait to see what you've prepared for the next one! And hope this time I can make it haha

I feel a bit bad for you, you are the one who always wants to make it but never makes it ! Fingers crossed that one day you will be able to participate !! :)

I'm sad I couldn't make it this time either... it was impossible because I had a family meal :(

Can't wait to see what you've prepared for the next one! And hope this time I can make it haha

I feel a bit bad for you, you are the one who always wants to make it but never makes it ! Fingers crossed that one day you will be able to participate !! :)

• Like 1

I didn't realize you hadn't voted, sorry :(

Here is an idea. Why don't you, @karvi22 and @iamsue already think about a common time and date for a repeat party ? Cause I noticed that @karvi22 also always wants to join but never manages to. We must do something about this !

Don't worry, my weekends are busy this time probably it'll be better for me Saturdays at 9 pm UK time or Sundays 3 pm UK time I don't have more options [emoji17]