✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris once said Jonny's solo sounded like Noel and Noel's like Jonny...hmmm

i remember him saying that Noel did his version of Jonny's solo, which was Jonny trying to sound like Noel... so i just assumed that it meant more like they both kept their actual style but were trying to capture the spirit of the other, if that makes sense? and the first solo definitely is Jonny's style and the second is definitely Noel's. at least that much is certain :joy:

• Like 1

which one ?

And I agree about SJLT. A Coldplay studio version would have been better. The live recording is mixed very poorly too

oh, AICTAIY

i love it so much, it's just an incredible experience listening to it

i know i said it after the EP first came out, but to me it feels like AICTAIY starts with all four of them just doing their own things and then slowly throughout the song, the whole band comes together to play one thing and just acnjeioajcdjaghacda :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

• Like 2

But musically I don't like it very much I'm afraid, and the lyrics - I know they're meant to sound inspirational but they end up sounding cliched at least to me...although I've kind of gotten used to it with time.

I remember that I felt Big Sean was not as bad as I expected him to be, though. I like his rap much better than Jay-Z's on Lost+ for example.

• Like 2