✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

I, oh I, oh I, got me feeling drunk and high, so high, so high !

Funnily enough, despite most other songs having winter associations for me, I associate HFTW with a subway station in the hot summer...

I have this memory of the concert where I was about to leave my spot during Clocks but I was told not to do it. I waited and HFTW came and the line "you rained a flood" give me back the energy to survive the rest of the concert :p

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everglow...for some reason this song never really clicked with me, except for the "when I'm cold, coooold, in water rolled, saaaalt...." part. I think it's the vocals and the drumbeat and Gwyneth's "Heey..eeeys" that make this feel like a rather generic pop ballad in my eyes. The acoustic version is better.

i think i like it most live but with the whole band.

I have this memory of the concert where I was about to leave my spot during Clocks but I was told not to do it. I waited and HFTW came and the line "you rained a flood" give me back the energy to survive the rest of the concert :p

Really ? Why did you want to leave ?

Really ? Why did you want to leave ?

I felt dehydrated. It was in Mexico City and I went to the previous concert with glibal citizen. So that walking under the sun, with few water, next day queueing early in the morning and then standing until Coldplay came back I wanted to give up but HFTW saved me:p

• Like 1

I don't understand all the hate towards this song. And that it was never performed live on tour, but then the band have a habit of not performing their best stuff live :rolleyes:

Fun is one of those songs I don't enjoy at all and I don't know why. It's a nice song of course but not one of my favorites in the album

it's a great song, but it feels to me like something is missing from it :thinking:

this song makes me inexplicably happy whenever it comes on

I can remember that when the album came out I could for a very long time not even remember the melody of this song. Later over time I started to appreciate and understand the message of "my heart is my gun" more

• Like 1