✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK 10 am EST/4 pm CET tomorrow January 21st 2018 it is !

We will listen to A Head Full Of Dreams which is a bit more than 45 mins long, and then at :55 of the hour start Kaleidoscope EP together. Like I said, if someone still needs the albums let me know.

• Like 1

i listening to it the other day, walking home from class and i got the extreme urge to sprint and jump at that part :joy:

yes same for me !

I always found the last lines of Birds ("won't you take meeee toooo....") touching, but then the abrupt ending ruins it a bit

Birds...I have a particular scene associated with most of the songs in this album, from back around the time when it first came out. Birds reminds me of a particular street in the windy cold in winter :D

same, i always think about my hometown covered in snow, because just after the album came out, i was spending my winter break with my sisters there

• Like 2

yes same for me !

I always found the last lines of Birds ("won't you take meeee toooo....") touching, but then the abrupt ending ruins it a bit

i picture it like Chris daydreaming this scene like a big musical number in a movie, all this magical stuff going on, then at the very last second he just comes back to reality :P

• Like 1

Everglow...for some reason this song never really clicked with me, except for the "when I'm cold, coooold, in water rolled, saaaalt...." part. I think it's the vocals and the drumbeat and Gwyneth's "Heey..eeeys" that make this feel like a rather generic pop ballad in my eyes. The acoustic version is better.