✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song feels like soft spring rain washing away all the negative things in your past

to me, it has the same kind of rising throughout as AICTAIY where it happens very slowly and naturally until you get to the end and you realize that you've been like brought up without even knowing

and then the song ends :weary_face::sob:

• Like 1

I didn't even know this party was happening haha.

Everglow...for some reason this song never really clicked with me, except for the "when I'm cold, coooold, in water rolled, saaaalt...." part. I think it's the vocals and the drumbeat and Gwyneth's "Heey..eeeys" that make this feel like a rather generic pop ballad in my eyes. The acoustic version is better.

Am I the only one who did not know the lyrics are "in water rolled, salt"?!?!?!? Like where did that come from? I've never heard those lyrics haha. Granted, I always skip that song.

I just listened to it again, and I always thought he was singing "your world is soooo"

I didn't even know this party was happening haha.

Yeah, it was extremely spontaneous. I just thought if we do proper polls and all that January will almost be over by the time enough people have voted...

There will be proper voting again for February.

• 1 month later...

OK, then let's take that.

The next Coldplaying Listening Party will take place tomorrow, Saturday March 3rd, at 8 pm CET (Berlin/Brussels). We will listen to VLVODAAHF at 8 pm and then to Prospekt's March at 8:55 pm.

I see that people have since voted and other days have reached the same number of votes - don't worry, there will be repeat parties !