May 17, 201610 yr Author Before you start on it, take a look on how it would be if the direction is changed. I have done some editing and changeing and uploaded the result: [MEDIA=vidme]height=480;id=mLvT;width=854[/MEDIA] Mobile Link: https://vid.me/mLvT It really is done very quickly, just to give you an idea. If you thinks it isn't worth it, leave it as it is. Thanks ! :) Very nice work. Which program did you use ? Quite honestly, I personally like the original version more...maybe because I was sitting in that direction and watched this plan flying parallel to us for a long time ? Another point would be that the next footage part (the takeoff) is in the same direction, thus providing continuity of shot. But hey, I am definitely biased on this, so let the majority decide. So @Kamili @flockofbirds222 @AlwaysInMyHead @anthamic @alisbe @alicjanna @iamsue - what do you think, in which direction should the plane fly ? In case you haven't watched the video yet, please do so and give me some more general feedback. There will be all our (user)names underneath it, so lets get some more community feedback ! :)
May 17, 201610 yr Which program did you use ? I used an old version of Cyberlink PowerDirector to cut out the fragment. The problem is that it doesn't generate MP4, only Mpeg2 at the highest. Then I put that fragment in Windows movie maker and put the effect on it. I have just discovered a free (temporary) software which has a cool effect: mirror the image. So you see 2 planes, each flying to the other side. Could solve our problem. :D You can also horizontally flip with it. Software = Videopad by NCH. But you can only create a few video's with it and then it asks for a key. Let's see if I can reinstall. :)
May 17, 201610 yr I'd like to help but I'm not at home. I can't watch it right now I'll be able to give my opinion in 5 hours! I know it's too much time, I wish I were at home getting ready to listen to the BBC radio 1 program and helping you with the video but I have this meeting I arranged a week ago and now I regret it lol anyways I hope I can help you later
May 17, 201610 yr I think that both directions are ok, but this zoom in makes this part look much better. Btw. this rainbow pigeon is really creepy haha
May 17, 201610 yr I like the plane flying to the right better Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
May 17, 201610 yr Author I'd like to help but I'm not at home. I can't watch it right now I'll be able to give my opinion in 5 hours! I know it's too much time, I wish I were at home getting ready to listen to the BBC radio 1 program and helping you with the video but I have this meeting I arranged a week ago and now I regret it lol anyways I hope I can help you later Don't worry. I am not going to have time for any video editing today anyway. We will meet the May 20 deadline, no matter what !
May 18, 201610 yr I just had time so I decided to use the artwork from the Scientist single as it fits better for something "coming out of it". As I said I'm not good at putting pictures together into something moving without it jumping too much... But maybe you can put it together right in the video @I ran away I don't think the pictures are in the right order in the folder but I actually named them from 1 to 15 so it's easier for you to know the right order. @iamsue let me know if this is about how you imagined it! (As far as you can tell without the pictures being put together) Here's the link: https://goo.gl/photos/2wVUDetPCyW9SSTf8 Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app Yes!!! This is really cool. I did see that in a software Nie told me about, where you can animate two images. I could try with what you've done. Looks awesome! Thanks, flockofbirds!
May 18, 201610 yr I'm not sure why but I prefer the plane flying to the right. But, I'm not sure how that'll fit the next part where the camera is moving to the left in the airport scene. So, I think it's better the way you originally edited.
May 18, 201610 yr It is hard to explain why but it's just my impression. I think it might be because there isn't anything else in that fragment. You don't have a reference point. The next fragments are having opposite directions. And in a lot of the next fragments things are moving to the right, even the pigeon. [emoji1] But hey, these are only my 2 cents.
May 18, 201610 yr Thanks ! :) Very nice work. Which program did you use ? Quite honestly, I personally like the original version more...maybe because I was sitting in that direction and watched this plan flying parallel to us for a long time ? Another point would be that the next footage part (the takeoff) is in the same direction, thus providing continuity of shot. But hey, I am definitely biased on this, so let the majority decide. So @Kamili @flockofbirds222 @AlwaysInMyHead @anthamic @alisbe @alicjanna @iamsue - what do you think, in which direction should the plane fly ? In case you haven't watched the video yet, please do so and give me some more general feedback. There will be all our (user)names underneath it, so lets get some more community feedback ! :) I like the video so much! It's worth watching it and it's interesting. A lot of dynamics and energy. Good job! :) I must admit I like the video more than our singing. I dare to say that because I took part in that so I'm judging myself as well ;)
May 18, 201610 yr I prefer airplane flying to the right because it's more natural and indicates beginning of the flight like beginning of the video. That's my vision :)
May 18, 201610 yr Yes!!! This is really cool. I did see that in a software Nie told me about, where you can animate two images. I could try with what you've done. Looks awesome! Thanks, flockofbirds! Thanks and you're welcome![emoji4] I think @I ran away wanted to put the pictures together right in the video, so I think you don't need to try to animate them. Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
May 18, 201610 yr Even if I did get dizzy at some point, I think it's a decent video! and I don't really have a preference for the direction of the airplane. Some parts I found odd were the following; (0:36, 1:14, 1:30, 2:53) mainly because of the multi-color/rainbow effect.
May 19, 201610 yr Oh, @I ran away!!! What an artist you are! I am nearly speechless. And dizzy! This is a masterpiece. The band will love it!! The shots of them at the end are incredible - their poses and expressions match the new lines to the song so well. I can't believe how you even got shots of trees and clouds swaying to the music. How did you train them to do that! I loved the color changes, especially the pigeon's feet. Weird, I know. My only slight disconnect (besides the left-flying plane being disconcerting for some reason) was at at 1:59 - 2:03 there was something that looked like a piece of a space vehicle appearing briefly on the right side. Can you edit that out? It just didn't fit. But, on the other hand, several images being upside down or otherwise-unexpected are in line with this. Did this video remind anyone else of the Up and Up video for that reason - the unexpected? Really, this is creative genius. You should be so proud, as should (sorry, I forgot the artist's name!) whomever of you drew those gorgeous pictures.
May 19, 201610 yr I just finished editing another piece of artwork for this project, but I'm not sure if it'll fit the theme since I used the AROBTTH cover instead of the I Ran Away. So if it doesn't work, that's okay, but here it is :D [ATTACH]4597[/ATTACH]
May 19, 201610 yr Also, I watched the video but didn't see the artwork I already contributed. Was that for a reason? Or was it just forgotten?
May 19, 201610 yr Also, I watched the video but didn't see the artwork I already contributed. Was that for a reason? Or was it just forgotten? I think it might been overlooked. Is it this you are referring to? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-i-ran-away-project-bringing-i-ran-away-live-to-the-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/page-9#post-5814323 Well, I like it but I'll let @I ran away decide if she can fit it in the video, maybe on the last part where the contributers are shown?
May 19, 201610 yr OFF TOPIC chat: By the way, it is 04:45 am over here... insomnia... worries... stress... can't sleep... So instead of turning around in my bed I decided to look into this thread and I've also been contacting people to buy a ticket for an extra Wembley concert on the 18th. Since I will arrive in London that day, why not ... :D Better go back to bed before I start to do other foolish things.
May 19, 201610 yr Is it this you are referring to? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/in...he-ahfod-tour-2016.106550/page-9#post-5814323 Yeah, that's it!
May 19, 201610 yr OFF TOPIC chat: By the way, it is 04:45 am over here... insomnia... worries... stress... can't sleep... So instead of turning around in my bed I decided to look into this thread and I've also been contacting people to buy a ticket for an extra Wembley concert on the 18th. Since I will arrive in London that day, why not ... :D Better go back to bed before I start to do other foolish things. Just try to sleep a little bit :) sweet dreams or may I say sweet Coldplay dreams :)
May 19, 201610 yr Just try to sleep a little bit :) sweet dreams or may I say sweet Coldplay dreams :) I tried but it didn't work out. But I have figured out a way to fix one of my problems @ work so in the end my insomnia was useful somehow. [emoji4] Now I have to try to stay awake.
May 19, 201610 yr Oh, @I ran awayMy only slight disconnect (besides the left-flying plane being disconcerting for some reason) was at at 1:59 - 2:03 there was something that looked like a piece of a space vehicle appearing briefly on the right side. Can you edit that out? It just didn't fit. But, on the other hand, several images being upside down or otherwise-unexpected are in line with this. Lol, that was one of my favorite parts[emoji16] But you're kind of right that it doesn't fit so well... Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app
May 19, 201610 yr Thanks ! :) Very nice work. Which program did you use ? Quite honestly, I personally like the original version more...maybe because I was sitting in that direction and watched this plan flying parallel to us for a long time ? Another point would be that the next footage part (the takeoff) is in the same direction, thus providing continuity of shot. But hey, I am definitely biased on this, so let the majority decide. So @Kamili @flockofbirds222 @AlwaysInMyHead @anthamic @alisbe @alicjanna @iamsue - what do you think, in which direction should the plane fly ? In case you haven't watched the video yet, please do so and give me some more general feedback. There will be all our (user)names underneath it, so lets get some more community feedback ! :) Personally, I just like it as it is :)
Create an account or sign in to comment